FMS Training Development Lead at ATRC Dahlgren VAGeneral Dynamics Information Technology - Dahlgren, VA
Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.Supports training and educational programs for International sailors in support of Aegis Training and Readiness Center FMS program in Dahlgren Virginia and at at CSCS Learning Sites; Detachments; and other designated training locations. primary responsibilities: developing group-paced instructional materials for the Surface Combat System in accordance with Navy curriculum development standards and guidelines; advising Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) on development procedures and formatting and evaluating curricula documents and instructional delivery procedures to include technical writing/editing of Navy documentation and curriculum. Specific responsibilities:
1. Use of AIM II 5.0; AIM Content Planning Module (CPM); AIM Learning Objective (LO) Module; and NETC Course Development and Revision End-to-End Process.
2. Assist in the facilitation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) Workshops conducted for the purpose of identifying and validating job duties and tasks; as well as ascertaining numerous task attributes that are essential for developing learning objectives and curriculum.
3. Individual will record all data in CPM.
4. Assist with developing a Training Situation Analysis; Training Systems Analysis; and Front-End Analysis in order to maintain a life-cycle process comparing JDTA data to existing Course Training Task Lists (CTTL) and learning objectives to identify training gaps or deficiencies.
5. Designs and develops instructional approaches and interactive courseware to meet training requirements.
6. Designs and develops instructional approaches and/or strategies to meet training requirements.
7. Conducts analysis of training requirements and media requirements.
8. Develops appropriate training objectives and test methods and designs instructionally valid training materials.
9. Ensures integrity of task analysis; training requirements; training hierarchies; instructional materials; and evaluation plans.
10. Develops flow diagrams and story boards.
11. Designs instructionally sound lessons in a variety of delivery media.
12. Interacts with customer and subject matter experts to ensure technical accuracy of instructional content.
1. Bachelor's Degree (Arts or Sciences) preferred not required or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work/military experience totaling at least 3 years of experience in established training methods; techniques and tools in order to develop and maintain training course and materials; and evaluating training programs.
5-8 years of related instructional development experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
17 days 22 hours ago
applyFMS Training Development Lead at ATRC Dahlgren VA General Dynamics Information Technology - Dahlgren, VA, United States
General Dynamics, headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, employs approximately 96,000 people worldwide. The company is a market leader in business aviation; land and expeditionary combat systems, armaments and munitions; shipbuilding and marine systems; and information systems and technologies. More information about General Dynamics is available online at www.generaldynamics.com
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Dahlgren, VA:
- View More Jobs in Dahlgren, VA
- More FMS Training Development Lead at ATRC Dahlgren VA Jobs in Dahlgren, VA
- More HR Jobs in Dahlgren, VA
- More General Dynamics Information Technology Jobs in Dahlgren, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More FMS Training Development Lead at ATRC Dahlgren VA Jobs in Virginia
- More HR Jobs in Dahlgren, VA
- More General Dynamics Information Technology Jobs in Virginia