FIB Technician, EngineeringWestern Digital Corporation - Fremont, CA
FIB Technician, Engineering','JR-0000027769','!*!This position will be in the Materials Characterization Department. Major responsibility is to prepare TEM samples using automated Certus Dual beam FIB tools and sample lift-out tools.
1. Wafer level TEM sample preparation using FEI Certus dual beam FIBs, including FIB operation, FIB lamella lift-out from wafers, and sample transfer to TEM grids ready for TEM analysis.
2. Independent operation of FEI Certus FIBs both in manual mode (XP platform) and in automated mode (IC3D recipes).
3. Support FIB sample preparation technical development, including application development, lift-out transfer techniques, automation, etc.
','!*!At least 3 years of focused experience in dual beam FIB operation, experience with FIB TEM sample preparation is highly desirable. Specialized associate degree or equivalent professional training on materials science and analytical techniques.
Extensive knowledge of dual beam focused ion beam technology, and hands-on experience of FEI FIB tools. High level of proficiency and extensive operating experience of SEMs desirable. Familiar and proficient with manipulating microscopic objects under the microscope with micromanipulator and microprobes. Experience with micromanipulator operation is highly desirable. Basic understanding of TEM and TEM sample preparation requirement. Proficient with Windows OS, networking, Office tools, Image Processing tools, Archiving tools. Good verbal/written communication skills, self-motivated, well-organized, and team player.','Engineering','US-California-Fremont','','Full-time','','false','FIB Technician, Engineering
10 days 13 hours ago
applyFIB Technician, Engineering Western Digital Corporation - Fremont, CA, United States
We are thousands of people worldwide working to enable you to store, collect, access, and use a vast and growing body of digital information. Our reliable hard drives and solid state drives, marketed under the WD and HGST brands, are everywhere that digital information and content is found: in the cloud, supporting your mobile digital lifestyle; in business and personal computers; in external storage devices; in the digital video recorder in your home; and in sophisticated medical, military, aerospace, automotive, manufacturing and telecommunications systems. We also make media players that enable you to enjoy your digital content on the biggest screen in your house – your TV. Our customers range from some of the largest companies in the world to individual users like you.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Fremont, CA:
- View More Jobs in Fremont, CA
- More FIB Technician Engineering Jobs in Fremont, CA
- More Western Digital Corporation Jobs in Fremont, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More FIB Technician Engineering Jobs in California
- More Western Digital Corporation Jobs in California