F-35 Aircraft Maintenance Associate ManagerLockheed Martin Corporation - Eglin Afb, FL
Eglin AFB, FL 32542
Supervises the daily maintenance and flying operations of the Eglin Integrated Training Center. Manages the general services, repairs, and modifications of aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure that aircraft are in good mechanical condition and safe for flight. Integrates the maintenance performed by partner companies and ensures documentation of configuration management is current with Partner's external work order management systems. Manages the Time Compliance Technical Directives issued on affected Low Rate Initial Production aircraft. Ensures that the workforce follows appropriate technical instructions and the Consolidated Ground Ops procedures. Reviews updates to the Consolidated Ground Ops Procedures and coordinates these updates with the Senior Maintenance and Logistics Manager. Leads daily maintenance meetings. Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions. Directs periodic inspections and general modifications and repairs or modifications requiring replacement and assembly of parts. Consults with the Field Service Engineers for specifications and determines feasibility of repair or replacement. Coordinates with the Maintenance Ops Center to ensure adequate personnel respond to outlying air fields in support of the 33 Fighter Wing aircraft. Interfaces with Senior leadership from the 58th and the 101 Squadrons to ensure aircraft support and Formal On-The-Job training is completed as planned. Monitors the Autonomic Logistics Information System to ensure maintenance actions are being properly documented. Supports the Logistics, Test and Evaluation section with necessary manpower to complete Joint Technical Data (JTD) verification. Realigns manpower as required in support of daily maintenance and flying operations. Attends Customer generated meetings as required. Ensures Government is provided Formal On-The-Job training as required by the contract.
Must be able to work different shifts to include weekends
Must be able to deploy if needed in support of F-35 operations
Must be a US Citizen. The position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must have final Secret Security Clearance.
1. Ten to fifteen years of aircraft maintenance experience of which 5 of those have been in a supervisor/management position.
2. Must have at least 3 years of F-35 experience.
3. Thorough understanding of the Aircraft Maintenance Data Collection systems (such as Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS)).
4. Working level of knowledge of such programs as; Aircraft Scheduling/Records Management, Job/Maintenance Control, Configuration Control, Maintenance Information System, Tool and FOD, Time Accounting, Training, Safety, Security, Hazardous Waste Management, and Supply Chain Management.
5. Demonstrated experience with maintenance briefings and leading multiple maintenance disciplines.
6. Demonstrated knowledge in executing work schedule development and task assignments.
7. Demonstrated knowledge in execution of annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly flying schedules to ensure time tables and events are accomplished as planned.
8. Microsoft Office Suite.
- U.S. Navy, Marine Corp or US Air Force experience
- Thorough understanding of Fighter Aircraft Systems and Operations
- Fifth Generation aircraft experience
- Good Communication Skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we're engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Eglin AFB Florida
11 days 18 hours ago
applyF-35 Aircraft Maintenance Associate Manager Lockheed Martin Corporation - Eglin Afb, FL, United States
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Aircraft Maintenance Manager, F-35 Program
- F-35 Aircraft Mechanic 4
- Aircraft Engine Mechanic
East Granby, CT
- F-35 Aircraft Mechanic 4 (Crew Chief) - Military veterans pr...
View More Jobs in Eglin Afb, FL:
- View More Jobs in Eglin Afb, FL
- More F 35 Aircraft Maintenance Associate Manager Jobs in Eglin Afb, FL
- More Aviation Jobs in Eglin Afb, FL
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Eglin Afb, FL
View More Jobs in Florida:
- View More Jobs in Florida
- More F 35 Aircraft Maintenance Associate Manager Jobs in Florida
- More Aviation Jobs in Eglin Afb, FL
- More Lockheed Martin Corporation Jobs in Florida