Expert Program Manager - TechnologyNike, Inc - Beaverton, OR
Expert Program Manager - Technology
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology designs, creates and implements the methods and tools needed to make the world’s largest sports brand run faster, smarter and more securely. Global Technology teams aggressively innovate the solutions needed to help employees navigate Nike's rapidly evolving landscape. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Simply put, without Nike Technology, there are no Nike products.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
Scope and Responsibilities:
As our Expert Technical Program Manager - Technology, you will be responsible for delivering large and complicated Global projects for the Technical Operations organization. This role is very broad in its responsibilities. You will engage with network engineering, release/change management, vendor partners, as well as strategic partners across Nike and the technology landscape to define infrastructure and operations specifications, manage communications, service levels, and reporting – just to name a few. Bringing these functions together to create a collaborative, innovative, and high-performing team is critical to our success as an organization.
• Ability to collaborate with sponsors and business partners to create strategic vision and roadmaps
• Manage large project teams that range from product managers and analysts to developers, IT and QA engineers
• Rigorous scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
• Budget ownership – including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding the deviations
• Develop resource plans, coordinating/on-boarding of project resources, development and execution of communication plans, defining and executing risk management plans
• Proactive approach and communicate status to stakeholders effectively, with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project sponsors
• Manage changes against project schedule, scope and cost, as well as lead the assessment of impact on the larger portfolio of projects
• Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints
• Contract and vendor management: build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries
• Consultancy approach to your work
• Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
• Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
• Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience facilitating planning sessions, daily standups, and removing escalations for the team
• Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field; 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
• 7 years professional experience with at least 3 years in infrastructure program management
• Experience with Agile and SAFe methodologies; Scrum Master certification a plus
• Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
• Proactive desire to own and drive projects and programs forward through measurable process, planning, and team engagement
• Experience delivering large complex projects and programs
• Understanding or experience with the following: basic networking concepts, virtualization, enterprise storage solutions, database concepts, and web applications concepts
• Understanding of release/change management processes
• Experience with business process improvement methods (e.g., Lean) is preferred
• Advanced Project Management experience developing and managing WBS, schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
• PMP certification or training a plus
• Comfortable working independently in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• PMP certification or training is a plus
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Technology, Digital & Technology, IT
9 days 10 hours ago
applyExpert Program Manager - Technology Nike, Inc - Beaverton, OR, United States
NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in seven categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, NIKE sportswear, and action sports Under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. It also markets products designed for kids, as well as for other athletic and recreational uses, such as baseball, cricket, golf, lacrosse, outdoor activities, football, tennis, volleyball, walking, and wrestling. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Geek Squad Senior Agent - Repair Services
- Expert Program Manager - Technology
- Retail Sales Manager - Portland, OR
- Retail Sales Manager - Portland, OR
View More Jobs in Beaverton, OR:
- View More Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Expert Program Manager Technology Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Retail Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Beaverton, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More Expert Program Manager Technology Jobs in Oregon
- More Retail Jobs in Beaverton, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Oregon