Executive AssistantTexas Instruments Incorporated - Dallas, TX
Job Posting Title
As a global semiconductor company operating in 35 countries, Texas Instruments (TI) is first and foremost a reflection of its people. From the TIer who unveiled the first working integrated circuit in 1958 to the more than 30,000 TIers around the world today who design, manufacture and sell analog and embedded processing chips, we are problem-solvers collaborating to change the world through technology. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
In this role, you will support the Boost Multi Channel Business Unit Manager with a wide range of clerical and administrative duties such as coordinating travel arrangements, internal and external executive meeting coordination, event and remote meeting planning, expense management, preparation of communications (e.g., presentations, routine correspondence, etc.), purchasing supplies, providing timely updates to the Boost Multi Channel SharePoint, communicating to and sharing information with area administrative assistants and will require in-depth understanding of company policies and procedures including on-line or computer-based tools.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• 5 years of experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant supporting a large, corporate department.
• Proficiency with Outlook, Concur, Excel, SAP, Power Point, Word, SharePoint
• Ability to execute with limited supervision; autonomous and self-driven; able to suggest changes to processes or tools.
• Ability and interest in learning and implementing new processes, new tools, new activities.
• Able to address new and/or changing situations professionally
• Excellent ethics and integrity; demonstrated ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as excellent interpersonal skills. These are needed to foster interaction with all levels of the organization.
• Detail-oriented with excellent follow-through skills, able to maintain confidentiality and be highly effective in a team environment.
• Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and organizational skills are key.
• Effective problem solving and ability to make appropriate decisions.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
Job Opening Type
Minimum Education Level
HS Graduate or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience
Regular / Temporary
Full-time / Part-time
Virtual / Telecommute
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, disability, genetic information, national origin, gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: EEO is the Law – Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law. at https://infolink.ti.com/ext/staffing/eeo
Affirmative Action Efforts
TI's affirmative action efforts — extending to women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans — are an important part of our commitment to equal employment opportunities. TI's Affirmative Action Program is available upon request at the Texas Instruments Ethics Office, located at 13570 North Central Expressway, MS 3961, Dallas, Texas 75243, or by email here at mailto:email@example.com , on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Applicants with Disabilities
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable or limited in your ability to complete the application process, including the use or access of our website, as a result of a physical or mental impairment, you may request reasonable accommodations by clicking here at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to email us your request. Determinations of requests for accommodations due to disability are made on a case-by-case basis.
Texas Instruments Jobs
8 days 15 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
For more than 80 years, Texas Instruments has used increasingly complex signal-processing technology – with advances ranging from the incremental to the revolutionary – to literally and repeatedly change the world. Every day, our semiconductor innovations help 90,000 customers unlock possibilities for a smarter, safer, greener, healthier and more enjoyable world. Our focus on building a better future is ingrained in everything we do, from responsible semiconductor manufacturing, to employee care and active involvement with the communities we live in.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Assistant to SVP
- Executive Assistant
- Exec Assistant, Admin Assistant; Receptionist; Customer Serv...
- Executive Assistant Job
View More Jobs in Dallas, TX:
- View More Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Executive Assistant Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Texas Instruments Incorporated Jobs in Dallas, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Executive Assistant Jobs in Texas
- More Texas Instruments Incorporated Jobs in Texas