Enterprise Account Executive - Development (Chicago)Apple Inc. - Chicago Heights, IL
# Enterprise Account Executive - Development (Chicago)
Job Number: 113544632
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Weekly Hours: 40.00
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We create a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
* No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate. * Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple. * You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. At Apple, we obsess over how people experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them. * Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine. * You believe that communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward. * You know yourself – you have strengths, weaknesses and opportunities - but you also know the people around you and are open to their feedback. You relate well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization. When faced with a challenging opportunity, you know who to connect with and when. People know you as a true collaborator who knows what it takes to win. * Apple and third party solutions solve complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth. * You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
* We tenaciously initiate new, diverse customer relationships and inspire them on a business transformation journey. We assess, advise and work closely with our partners to provide solutions that change the way people work.* We develop territory plans aligned with our accounts’ strategies, support their progress and follow through to ensure all needs are met in order to grow and expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics.* We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering internally and externally with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, Reseller and Strategic Partners. We often draw on on our previous successes and our partners expertise to drive scale and velocity. **Description**
We tenaciously initiate new, diverse customer relationships and inspire them on a business transformation journey. We assess, advise and work closely with our partners to provide solutions that change the way people work.
We develop territory plans aligned with our accounts’ strategies, support their progress and follow through to ensure all needs are met in order to grow and expand adoption of the Apple ecosystem. We create demand generation activities, identify new opportunities, accurately forecast, and coordinate fulfillment logistics.
We effectively execute on plans by cross-functionally partnering internally and externally with Inside Sales, Systems Engineers, Reseller and Strategic Partners. We often draw on on our previous successes and our partners expertise to drive scale and velocity.
You are a go-getter with experience consultative selling business transformation solutions. In your experience, you’ve balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customers, and demand for the future. You understand how to inspire and motivate a partner ecosystem and deploy that ecosystem for growth. Or you bring 8-12 years of experience as an Account Executive for large Enterprises.
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
8 days 20 hours ago
applyEnterprise Account Executive - Development (Chicago) Apple Inc. - Chicago Heights, IL, United States
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, as well as with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And the same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Account Executive, Enterprise
- National Account Executive, Franchise
- Client Account Executive
- Client Account Executive
Chicago Heights, IL
View More Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL
- More Enterprise Account Executive Development (Chicago) Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL
- More Sales Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL
- More Apple Inc. Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Enterprise Account Executive Development (Chicago) Jobs in Illinois
- More Sales Jobs in Chicago Heights, IL
- More Apple Inc. Jobs in Illinois