Enrollment Financial Advisor - Redding, CA JobAmerican International Group, Inc. - Roseville, CA
Picture yourself building a successful career at VALIC, where you are in charge of your financial success! VALIC is a leader in the retirement planning marketplace and provides Financial Advisors with established territories and clients. VALIC is an AIG Financial Distributors company and our mission is to be the premier provider of protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security. Our Enrollment Specialists:
* Assist existing & potential clients with employer-sponsored retirement plan enrollments
* Prepare and help clients complete contracts & related product materials during the enrollment process
* Educate potential clients on product features
* Participate in firm or client sponsored events & deliver on-site education of the client's employer-sponsored plan
* Partner with a Financial Advisor within assigned territory when client requires planning advice on investments outside employer-sponsored plan or to consolidate assets
* Adhere to the highest compliance standards What We Provide:
* Existing employer relationships with current retirement plan participants to contact
* Extensive marketing support for participant mailings, lead generating flyers and financial planning campaigns
* Industry leading, company provided sales and marketing technology including client contact management software
* Pay for performance compensation schedule
* Benefits from day one to include a 401K and pension plan
* Educational support toward certification(s), license(s) and career development
* Ongoing coaching and mentoring by a Senior Financial Advisor
What You Need to be Successful:
* Self-motivated with a strong drive to succeed
* Ability to obtain FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 license(s) with VALIC sponsorship
* Ability to obtain active state variable life and health license with VALIC sponsorship
* Ability to quickly earn trust and build lasting relationships
* Eagerness to learn the financial services industry and be mentored by a Senior Financial Advisor
* 1 to 5 years of successful full-time work experience in professional sales or leadership role.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States.
AIG Property Casualty
is a global market leader, one of the few truly global property casualty franchises.
AIG Life and Retirement
is one of the largest life insurance organizations in the U.S., and provides protection, investment and income solutions needed for financial and retirement security.
United Guaranty Corporation
is the marketplace leader in mortgage insurance in the U.S.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com
: @AIG_LatestNews | LinkedIn
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
10 days 7 hours ago
applyEnrollment Financial Advisor - Redding, CA Job American International Group, Inc. - Roseville, CA, United States
American International Group, Inc. provides insurance products and services for the commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments: AIG Property Casualty, and AIG Life and Retirement. The AIG Property Casualty segment offers casualty insurance products that cover general liability, commercial automobile liability, workers' compensation, excess casualty, and crisis management insurance; industrial energy-related and commercial property insurance products, which cover exposures to man-made and natural disasters; aerospace, environmental, political risk, trade credit, surety and marine insurance products for small and medium sized enterprises; and various forms of professional liability insurance products. It also provides personal accidental and supplemental health products for individuals, employees, associations, and other organizations; and life products, as well as a range of travel insurance products and services for leisure and business travelers. This segment distributes its insurance products and services through brokers, agents, and direct marketing and partner organizations, as well as the Internet. The AIG Life and Retirement segment offers a suite of products and services to individuals and groups, including term life insurance, universal life insurance, accident and health insurance, fixed and variable group annuities, administrative and compliance services, mutual funds, and financial planning. This segment distributes its products through banks, broker-dealers, financial advisors, independent marketing organizations, insurance agents, structured settlement brokers, benefit consultants, and direct-to-consumer platforms. The company also provides private residential mortgage guaranty insurance and direct investment book services; and derivatives intermediary services. American International Group, Inc. was founded in 1919 and is based in New York, New York.
View More Jobs in Roseville, CA:
- View More Jobs in Roseville, CA
- More Enrollment Financial Advisor Redding CA Job Jobs in Roseville, CA
- More Insurance Jobs in Roseville, CA
- More American International Group, Inc. Jobs in Roseville, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Enrollment Financial Advisor Redding CA Job Jobs in California
- More Insurance Jobs in Roseville, CA
- More American International Group, Inc. Jobs in California