Energy Assistance SpecialistAtmos Energy Corporation - Dallas, TX
Energy Assistance Specialist','ATM19690','!*!Researches and develops relationships with Community Action Agencies (CAA) throughout an assigned region. Provides evaluation and assistance in response to requests from CAA. Researches and resolves energy assistance issues.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT ATTEMPT TO LIST ALL OF THE DUTIES THAT ARE OR MAY BE PERFORMED IN THIS POSITION.
1. Establishes and maintains a collaborative working relationship with
Community Action Agencies (CAA) which includes on-site visits to develop and improve Atmos Energy Assistance processes.
2. Reviews and analyzes CAA data to develop and recommend potential agency process improvements.
3. Assists CAA with development and implementation of outreach efforts.
4. Resolves or coordinates the resolution of agency and/or customer requests and issues involving pledges, payments, CIS pledge alerts and coordination of service order activities. Ensures that such resolutions balance the needs of the customer and the needs of the energy assistance agency.
5. Works directly with Atmos Public Affairs and CAA staff to assist in energy assistance issues resolution, training, etc.
6. Collaborates directly with internal departments and business units to track and resolve agency payment activities.
7. Updates and maintains CAA listings (including all contact information), agency identification numbers, login and passwords.
8. Adheres to local and state energy assistance funding sources, rules and regulations. Maintains and administers CAA agreements.
9. Identifies and recommends quality improvement opportunities in the Energy Assistance Department. Prepares process revisions as warranted.
10. May act as representative of Atmos Energy's Energy Assistance Department to educate CAA and state agencies on energy assistance best practices. ','!*!Educational/Experience Level:
Bachelor's degree in Social Service, Business, Public Administration or a related discipline and two years related experience in a community action agency, social services and/or customer service functions; or equivalent.
Bi-lingual, Spanish language preferred but not required.
Requires effective verbal and written communication with internal and/or external customers.
Requires the ability apply research methods, and/or basic statistical and/or accounting methods.
Requires advanced knowledge of various software applications to create documents, reports and/or graphics.
Works in an office environment. Requires occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Travel required (in and out of state).
Atmos Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.','Corporate/Governmental Affairs','Full-time','Texas-Dallas','','5430 LBJ Fwy','','Dallas','75240','ATM-Dal-Energy Assistance ','Nov 13, 2017','Energy Assistance Specialist
4 days 11 hours ago
applyEnergy Assistance Specialist Atmos Energy Corporation - Dallas, TX, United States
Atmos Energy Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, is one of the country’s largest natural-gas-only distributors, serving approximately 3 million customers in more than 1,400 communities from the Blue Ridge Mountains in the East to the Rocky Mountains in the West.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Dallas, TX:
- View More Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Energy Assistance Specialist Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Oil Gas Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Atmos Energy Corporation Jobs in Dallas, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Energy Assistance Specialist Jobs in Texas
- More Oil Gas Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Atmos Energy Corporation Jobs in Texas