Employee Development Specialist - HRAll About Parking - San Mateo, CA
We are seeking an HR Specialist with strong communications and critical thinking skills to help support our rapidly expanding company. The Employee Development Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of employee development, including on-boarding, training, and management of the Employee Recognition Program. Additionally, the Employee Development Specialist will work with Recruiting to ensure a seamless transition for new hires.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the on-boarding process for all new hires from offer letter through to New Employee Orientation.
- Develop and execute an Employee Recognition Program that supports Company’s Health & Wellness initiative.
- Create and deliver regularly-scheduled newsletters and announcements to workforce highlighting important company information, employee milestones such as anniversaries, etc.
- Maintain ongoing pulse of Employee base through periodic surveys (co-developed with Marketing dept.).
- Manage Employee Referral Program, including tracking referrals and payouts.
- Assist HR and Training Team as needed to facilitate other pertinent HR tasks.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to affect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Excellent time & project management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Strong presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- General knowledge of local, state and federal employment laws/practices
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong phone etiquette
- Ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the workforce
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Ability to maintain highly discrete and confidential information
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
Special Requirements (Education/Experience/Other):
- Bachelor’s degree recommended;
- 5+ years HR experience;
- HR certification recommended
- Computer proficient with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and HRIS systems; Google Suite knowledge a plus;
- Ability to operate a wide range of office technology, including telephones, computers, e-mail, fax and copy machines.
164 days 21 hours ago
All About Parking
Please review all application instructions before applying.
All About Parking is a corporate services and valet parking company providing solutions for corporate and private events throughout Silicon Valley, from Fortune 500 technology companies to luxury hotels, Michelin-star restaurants and more. Starting out in San Francisco over 30 years ago, our company has now expanded to 450+ employees, developing a reputation deserving of our distinguished clientele.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Employee Development Specialist, Elevator/Escalator (SEIU)
- Patient Access Registration Training & Development Speci...
- Human Resource Specialist (HR Development) *12 Month Roster*
- Head of People
San Francisco, CA
- Director Executive Compensation
San Mateo, CA
View More Jobs in San Mateo, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More Employee Development Specialist HR Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More HR Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More All About Parking Jobs in San Mateo, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Employee Development Specialist HR Jobs in California
- More HR Jobs in San Mateo, CA
- More All About Parking Jobs in California