(EVMS) Earned Value Management Financial Analyst III-IV (Must have active security clearance) JobAtk Space Systems Inc - Clearfield, UT
JOB ID: TS20161708-36293
With projected annual revenues of nearly $4.5 billion, over 12,000 employees, and operations in about 20 states, Orbital ATK is a company on the move. Our mission is to ensure that our customers accomplish their mission — whether it's a technological breakthrough, a satellite launch, or protecting our nation. United in pride and shared goals, Orbital ATK employees come from diverse backgrounds and work together to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable solutions. Work with the best and unleash your potential.
Orbital ATK is currently seeking an experienced Program Financial Analyst to join our team in Clearfield, UT.
Role description & Responsibilities:
* Oversight of program Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) for tracking program compliance, schedule and cost performance
* Responsible for preparing, analyzing and reviewing program performance measurement and cost variances.
* Provide cost control and financial support for program management and program cost control managers.
* Prepare monthly forecast program financials including orders, sales, profit and cash flow for both booked and potential programs
* Supports customer audits and reviews. Communicates with DCMA on a regular basis regarding EVMS assessments.
* Track and manage program billings and cash collections.
* Generate and analyze quarterly program Estimates at Complete (EACs) and ensuring revenue recognition in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & Corporate policies. .
* Work independently to identify solutions and provide strategic direction in a dynamic ambiguous & environment.
* Support management reviews and audits on a monthly and quarterly basis consisting of operations, planning, program management and EAC reviews.
* Experience with US government cost-reimbursement contracts and Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR).
* Experience in implementing Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and baseline development.
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related and a minimum 7 years of related work experience
* PC proficiency including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Thorough knowledge and application of accounting principles, Earned Value Management, scheduling, proposal process, government financial reporting with general knowledge of government contracts and procurement regulations.
* MBA (position requires a minimum of 7 years of related work experience with MBA)
* Experience with Deltek Costpoint and/or Cobra
* Experience with budget development, variance analysis, estimates to complete, cost performance reports, and cost schedule status reports in an integrated product team environment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
* Ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas
* Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Must be self-motivated and detail- oriented
* Dedicated to teamwork
* Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
* Must have an active clearance with an investigation within the last 4.5 years (or 4 years 6 months)
Position can be filled at a level lower 14P
Orbital ATK Flight Systems Group provides products and services that span the launch, missile systems and aerospace markets. We are a premier producer of solid rocket propulsion systems and specialty energetic products; a leading provider of small and medium class space launch vehicles for Civil, DoD and Commercial missions; a major supplier of interceptor boosters and target vehicles for missile defense; and a world class manufacturer of composite primary and secondary structures for commercial and military aircraft and launch vehicles.
Orbital ATK is applying entrepreneurial thinking and commercial practices to deliver reliable, innovative and affordable products and services to our customers. When encouraged to think beyond the ordinary, you'll be amazed at what you can do!
If you are a dynamic, successful, driven professional, Orbital ATK is the company that will further your experience and career growth. We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Are you a Veteran? Visit our Jobs for Veterans page to find jobs that match your military background.
11 days 16 hours ago
Atk Space Systems Inc
apply(EVMS) Earned Value Management Financial Analyst III-IV (Must have active security clearance) Job Atk Space Systems Inc - Clearfield, UT, United States
ATK Commerce operations is part of Alliant Techsystems - a $4.8 billion advanced weapon and space systems company with approximately 18,000 employees and operations with more than 50 facilities in 23 states. ATK is the world's leading supplier of solid propulsion systems and the nation's largest manufacturer of ammunition. ATK is based in a 104,000 square feet, vertically integrated, comprehensive tank manufacturing facility in the City of Commerce, CA, about 7 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles.
View More Jobs in Clearfield, UT:
- View More Jobs in Clearfield, UT
- More (EVMS) Earned Value Management Financial Analyst III IV (Must have active security clearance) Job Jobs in Clearfield, UT
- More Accounting Jobs in Clearfield, UT
- More Atk Space Systems Inc Jobs in Clearfield, UT
View More Jobs in Utah:
- View More Jobs in Utah
- More (EVMS) Earned Value Management Financial Analyst III IV (Must have active security clearance) Job Jobs in Utah
- More Accounting Jobs in Clearfield, UT
- More Atk Space Systems Inc Jobs in Utah