ERP Design LeadHarley-Davidson Motor Company Inc - Menomonee Falls, WI
AUTO REQ ID: 5562BR
TITLE: ERP Design Lead
JOB FUNCTION: Information Services/Technology
STATE AND CITY: Wisconsin, Menomonee Falls
COMPANY: Harley-Davidson Motor Company
FULL OR PART-TIME: Full-Time
SHIFT: Shift 1
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers -
and we live our purpose every day. It's more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
From Milwaukee to Milano, and many places in between, our employees are essential to our success. We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen.
Our Powertrain Operations facility, located on Pilgrim Road in Menomonee Falls, WI, is where the ‘jewel' of the motorcycle comes to life. Pilgrim Road employees produce engines and transitions for the final assembly plants in York, Pennsylvania, and Kansas City, Missouri as well as transmissions, and replacement parts for sale through Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories business. Join our team as the ERP Design Lead and help design, configure and implement SAP application solutions spanning the integration of multiple functional business areas.
This is what you'll do:
* Collaboratively work across Global Information Systems (GIS) to accomplish tactical and strategic application development objectives and coach others in the development of functional and technical systems designs.
* Responsible for ensuring the necessary integration testing occurs to prove out a solution and its touch points.
* Works with business and application groups to re-engineer new processes and sustain existing ones and also collaborates with Enterprise Architects on the standards, strategy, and solution recommendations.
* Ability to collaborate with functional teams on process mapping/requirements and with Solution Integration Managers to ensure that functional and technical requirements support solutions holistically across all environments.
* Ability to translate requirements to functional specifications for reporting, interfaces, data conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows.
* Ability to write design documents and test scripts, collaboratively work with developers to design/configure applications, and create/manage documentations for all stages of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related technical degree is preferred. An advanced degree and Project Management Institute (PMI) certification is a plus.
* A minimum of 8 years of experience is required.
* Experience designing or implementing major SAP rollouts and release strategies.
* SAP APO - MRP in APO and ECC, Production Planning, Processing Delivery Lines, Consumption Driven Planning, Configuration, Master Data setup, SAP user interfaces.
* An understanding of the capabilities of SAP BI to meet reporting and ad hoc reporting requirements will be considered as a plus.
* Process Knowledgeable in Procurement, Invoicing, Contracts, POs, SAs, Subcontracting, RFQ, MRO and Services, Master Data setup.
* Experience with Automotive solution, EDI and Cloud technologies, Ariba (Procure to Pay and Supplier Network).
* Production Planning, WM, IM and Supply-to-Line, Inbound Processing, Kanban, Physical Inventory, stock transfer, Configuration, Master Data setup, SAP user interfaces.
* Process Knowledgeable in Vendor Evaluation, Vendor Master, Quality Assurance, Supplier Returns, Supplier Portal, Master Data setup.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We believe that employees do their best work when they are free to be themselves. This means our dress code is relaxed, and all types of work styles are welcomed.
DIRECT REPORTS: No
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 0-10%
64 days 14 hours ago
applyERP Design Lead Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc - Menomonee Falls, WI, United States
When riding your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle be sure to ride safely, respectfully and within the limits of the law and your abilities. Always wear a helmet, proper eyewear and protective clothing and insist your passenger does too. Never ride while under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Know your Harley motorcycle and read and understand your owner’s manual from cover to cover. Where available, sign up for a motorcycle safety training course today.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Oracle ERP Cloud - Financials Manager
- Oracle ERP Cloud Procurement - Manager
- Oracle Cloud ERP- Financials - Senior Consultants
- SAP Data Architect with MDG - Senior Manager (Technology)
- SAP Bank Analyzer/AFI (Finance) - Consultant
View More Jobs in Menomonee Falls, WI:
- View More Jobs in Menomonee Falls, WI
- More ERP Design Lead Jobs in Menomonee Falls, WI
- More IT Jobs in Menomonee Falls, WI
- More Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc Jobs in Menomonee Falls, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More ERP Design Lead Jobs in Wisconsin
- More IT Jobs in Menomonee Falls, WI
- More Harley-Davidson Motor Company Inc Jobs in Wisconsin