Director Security Operations, North America/Latin AmericaLive Nation Worldwide, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Live Nation Entertainments Security team is looking for an action-oriented Director of Security Operations for North American and Latin American venues. This position, reporting to the Vice President Security Operations on behalf of the Chief Security Officer, helps oversee and coordinate security efforts across the company with specific focus on the North American Concerts Division and Live Nation Canada.
- Achieve a working knowledge of Live Nation business lines, assets, policies, operations, people and objectives, specifically as it relates to concerts in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- In coordination with VP, Security Operations represent the Chief Security Officer in North American Concerts Division, House of Blues Entertainment and Live Nation Canada.
- Assist VP, Security Operations to lead operational risk management activities as related to the physical security and safety of Live Nation venues, employees, fans, and artists to enhance the value of the company and the brand.
- Assist VP, Security Operations to understand the regulatory and operational practices of venues and provide advice and assistance to the President, COO, General Managers, and others within the North American Concerts division, House of Blues Entertainment, and Live Nation Canada.
- Assist VP, Security Operations to identify division specific security goals, objectives, and metrics consistent with corporate strategic plan.
- Participate in brainstorming, ideas generation and budget/operations planning with the VP, Security Operations and others to set priorities and goals for each year, solve identified problems and prioritize/plan activities.
- Prepare operational and situational reports as needed to assist in security deployment planning and risk mitigation at venues in US and Canada.
- Assist in vetting outside resources; reviewing security contracts; overseeing investigations and assisting with crisis/incident planning and response.
- Help to identify appropriate security technologies and solutions that will positively impact operations, fan experience and business objectives.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with regional, Federal and international law enforcement and related government agencies.
- Oversee compliance and maintenance of security incident records; provide documentation in support of incident response as needed and analyze trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leading through Others
- Strategic Thinking
- Bias for Action
- Sound Decision Making and Judgement
- Minimum Bachelors degree required, Graduate degree a plus.
- 10 years of professional experience in event security, crowd management or other relevant field.
- Must be an intelligent, articulate, proactive and persuasive leader who can serve as an effective member of a dispersed team.
- Must be able to discuss, evaluate, and negotiate security-related concepts with a broad audience of technical and non-technical staff.
- Should have experience with change management and operating in a highly decentralized organizational structure.
- Must be highly flexible, creative, comfortable with ambiguity, and committed to win-win solutions to complex issues.
Live Nation Entertainment is the worlds leading live entertainment company, comprised of global market leaders: Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship Ticektmaster, and Artist Nation Management. Live Nation Concerts is the largest provider of live entertainment in the world promoting more than 26,000 shows and 80 festivals annually for nearly 3,300 artists in over 40 countries.
Artist Nation Management is one of the worlds leading artist management companies, representing more than 500 artists. Ticketmaster is the global event ticketing leader with over 480 million tickets sold and more than 12,000 clients worldwide. These businesses power Live Nation Media & Sponsorship to deliver music marketing programs across 900 brands enabling advertisers to tap into the more than 71 million fans Live Nation Entertainment delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms. For additional information, visit www.livenationentertainment.com.
Why Live Nation?
A career at Live Nation will challenge and engage you. The pace here is fast, the atmosphere is fun and a passion for live events is a common thread that ties us together. As a global and growing business, we can truly offer a world of opportunities to expand your skills and develop your career. Visit any of our offices or venues and you'll find a diverse mix of passionate employees, helping fans around the globe connect with the artists, teams and events they love. It truly is a unique and rewarding environment.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
9 days 21 hours ago
applyDirector Security Operations, North America/Latin America Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA, United States
Live Nation Entertainment is the world’s leading live entertainment and ecommerce company, comprised of four market leaders: Ticketmaster.com, Live Nation Concerts, Artist Nation and Live Nation Network. Ticketmaster.com is the global event ticketing leader and one of the world’s top five ecommerce sites, with a database of over 119 million fans who visit our sites. Live Nation Concerts produces 22,000 shows annually for more than 2,300 artists globally. Artist Nation is the world’s top artist management company, representing over 200 artists. These businesses power Live Nation Network, the leading provider of entertainment marketing solutions, enabling nearly 800 advertisers to tap into the 250 million consumers Live Nation delivers annually through its live event and digital platforms.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Vice President, Finance
Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA:
- View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- More Director Security Operations North America Latin America Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- More Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Director Security Operations North America Latin America Jobs in California
- More Live Nation Worldwide, Inc. Jobs in California