Director- Planning & ExecutionAmeriprise Financial, Inc. - Boston, MA
With the right company, life can be brilliant. At Ameriprise, we’re not just in the business of managing our clients’ finances — we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential, too. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise Financial.
Provide strategic business-focused support to an organizational leader in the following areas: enterprise data strategy development and execution, business and operations planning, communications, and other key initiatives to proactively drive agenda for senior leader. Function as an extension of the leader, act as sounding board for ideas, and frequently represent the senior leader through meetings or personal interactions.
• Support senior leader in build out of new information strategy capability in partnership with business stakeholders acting as key liaison for communications monitoring progress and alignment across the firm.
• Act as a change agent and champion supporting the transformation of CTI to a culture which embraces the principals of our information strategy.
• Partner with other areas including Finance, HR, Legal, and/or Communications to ensure delivery of key tasks in support of the organization's effectiveness, including budget management, organizational goal metrics & tracking, and business partner satisfaction.
• Prepare presentations, communications, and proactive support for business partners to engage with all teams which make up the Information Management, Reporting and Delivery function.
• Ensure preparation and pre-work readiness for meetings and facilitate productive and decisive meetings/conversations, and follow up.
• Represent the senior leader on key strategic and tactical initiatives to others (in absence of the leader).
• May lead broad, cross-organizational initiatives for which the direct leader has been assigned accountability; these may include initiatives related to data management, regulatory or other reporting, in addition to data strategy.
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 7-10 years of experience.
• Previous experience with transformational projects requiring broad business buy-in.
• Strong communication skills to work all levels of the organization, represent the senior leader internally and externally.
• Proven project management skills to maintain order and ensure deadlines are met.
• Demonstrated strength in influencing at all levels and building effective relationships in order to work collaboratively across diverse units/staff functions.
• Familiar with data architecture and strategy concepts.
• Mindset of continuous improvement.
• Proven strategic leadership skills.
• MBA preferred.
Apply for this job at https://ameriprise.contacthr.com/59672432
View More Ameriprise Jobs
6 days 1 hour ago
applyDirector- Planning & Execution Ameriprise Financial, Inc. - Boston, MA, United States
Ameriprise Financial is a global financial leader. Integrity has been a core value since we were founded by John Tappan in 1894. It's how, through panics, recessions, the Great Depression and the recent Great Recession, we've grown into a global financial leader. We've never taken a bailout. Never lost our focus on our clients. That's who we are. During trying economic times our strength, integrity, our breadth of services and personal relationships have made us America’s leader in financial planning.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director, Project Team Innovation
- Chief Strategy and Operations Officer
- Clinical Biomarker Director, Therapeutic Operations (Infecti...
- Director of Global Business Development Support, MD
- Executive Officer
View More Jobs in Boston, MA:
- View More Jobs in Boston, MA
- More Director Planning Execution Jobs in Boston, MA
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Boston, MA
View More Jobs in Massachusetts:
- View More Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Director Planning Execution Jobs in Massachusetts
- More Ameriprise Financial, Inc. Jobs in Massachusetts