Director, Workload Planning and ForecastingUSAA - San Antonio, TX
Purpose of JobResponsible for providing thoughtful leadership and people leadership to the team(s) supporting contact center workload planning and forecasting. This position will establish effective relationships with internal and external partners to ensure processes, procedures and systems provide accurate and reliable capacity planning for USAA contact center environments.
We are currently seeking a talented Director, Workload Planning and Forecasting for our San Antonio, TX location.
- Directs the planning and implementation of integrated resource planning processes for a specified company or staff agency.
- Ensures forecasts and schedules are timely, accurate, and consider channel inputs and business injects.
- May serve as an owner of a business process and/or program.
- Acts in consultative and advisory capacity to executive management on strategic and tactical workload and resource planning design and implementation.
- Oversees analysis to validate effectiveness and efficiency of plans, strategies and decisions.
- Manages statistical analysis in support of integrated workload modeling.
- Approves data collection guidelines and methodologies.
- Oversees gathering of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Maintains an understanding of company business operations and goals and provides information on how workload strategies impact performance goals.
- Drives standardization in and oversees the building of analytical tools that are scalable and flexible.
- Identifies, provides oversight and performs forecasting analysis/data mining on special business topics (Marketing ROI and optimization, fulfillment process/productivity improvements, demand forecasting, customer segmentation, etc) and partners with internal and external areas ( Finance, CoSAs, HR etc).
- Reviews and assesses department, business, and strategic supplier processes and procedures ensuring efficient workload management to support enterprise objectives.
- Performs people management functions including employee selection, team building, project/workload assignment, employee training, monitoring of work activity and pay management decisions.
- Provides motivation, coaching and feedback that lead to sound business results.
- Manages employee performance and facilitates professional development and career progression.
- Ensures employees understand how the tasks they perform support the workload planning and forecasting activities.
- Bachelors Degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 8 or more years of progressive related experience required.
- 3 or more years of direct team lead or management experience required.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not able to change your responses.
- 8 years and expert knowledge in strategic workforce management experience related to contact center environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology and SAFe
- Strong Experience in process engineering and project management.
- Green belt/ Yellow Belt certified
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits package in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have managers approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 5/24/2018 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
21 days 1 hour ago
applyDirector, Workload Planning and Forecasting USAA - San Antonio, TX, United States
Since 1922, USAA has served the military and their families. We were here yesterday and we'll be here tomorrow.For more than 85 years, USAA has been committed to service, loyalty, honesty and integrity. It's a strong culture that reflects the character of those we serve. In 1922, when 25 Army officers met in San Antonio and decided to insure each other's vehicles, they could not have imagined that their tiny organization would one day serve 6.4 million members and become the only fully integrated financial services company in America. The mission of the association is to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates, and their families through provision of a full range of highly competitive financial products and services; in so doing, USAA seeks to be the provider of choice for the military community.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Finance Business Partner
San Antonio, TX
- Director of IT Infrastructure Operations - San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX
View More Jobs in San Antonio, TX:
- View More Jobs in San Antonio, TX
- More Director Workload Planning and Forecasting Jobs in San Antonio, TX
- More USAA Jobs in San Antonio, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Director Workload Planning and Forecasting Jobs in Texas
- More USAA Jobs in Texas