Director, Sales & Marketing - South Valley AreaComcast - Fresno, CA
Director, Sales & Marketing - South Valley Area
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing and directing the overall sales efforts relating to customer growth, retention, revenue/cash flow growth, and customer experience goals for the South Valley Market within the California Region. The South Valley market is one of the California Region's fasted growing markets comprised of 600,000 Homes Passed and 300,000 customer relationships. It is inclusive of the following geographies: Merced/Los Banos, Madera, Fresno, Visalia, and Comcast's North Santa Barbara area. Provides local voice and perspective so that organization is better equipped to swiftly respond to a changing and competitive marketplace. Manages sales and marketing expense & subscriber budget.Effectively executes strategies to achieve expected outcomes. Engages with local Comcast functional teams, Community Organizations, Municipal officials, Key Influencers such as Fresno State, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and new home developers. Participates or leads cross-functional project teams; regularly manages exempt and non-exempt staff.
- Provide leadership direction for area field sales teams including Xfinity Sales Professionals, Retail Store Consultants, and Xfinity Communities Account Executives both FIND (New Development) and CAR.
- Lead the personnel/employee development process through career coaching, mentorship and training to deliver increased employee performance and retention
- Drive sales and operational improvements to increase subscriber growth that include:
- Sales channel personnel productivity and performance management
- Customer retention programs-Sales order completion initiatives
- Customer experience and Net promoter score improvements
- Effectively communicate Sales and Marketing efforts to leaders, impacted departments, and frontline teams
- Monitor competitive activity and work collaboratively to develop executable & sustainable programs to increase market share
- Lead, manage and communicate area subscriber forecasting to provide effective outlook to positively impact marketing strategies and tactics
- Oversee multimillion dollar Marketing expense budget, ensuring funding support to drive subscriber growth and retention
- Effectively communicates campaign marketing strategy, initiatives, and promotions, to all internal customers at all levels and departments.
- Assists with business planning in order to lead market-level implementation of new products and service enhancements for products to residential and/or business markets.
- Acts as a point-of-contact and Subject Matter Expert for all product-related issues.
- Manages and budgets all pricing strategies for all core products.
- Acts as a liaison between Region, Division, Corporate and System Marketing personnel to ensure that each group is informed of most recent product marketing developments and plans.
- Provides market analysis, initiates market research, monitors promotional results, creates effective customer retention programs, and implements appropriate training programs.
- Develops loyalty programs, both broad-based and targeted, to help achieve budgeted objectives.
- Participates in strategic plan development and builds alliances with industry partners and networks as needed to achieve product growth objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Proven track record of employee development and mentorship
- Must possess strong analytic skills to monitor and report subscriber trends and market conditions
- Proficiency with Microsoft office programs
- Bi-Lingual Spanish Preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
9 days 18 hours ago
applyDirector, Sales & Marketing - South Valley Area Comcast - Fresno, CA, United States
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Fresno, CA:
- View More Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Director Sales Marketing South Valley Area Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Marketing Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Sales Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Comcast Jobs in Fresno, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Director Sales Marketing South Valley Area Jobs in California
- More Marketing Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Sales Jobs in Fresno, CA
- More Comcast Jobs in California