Director, OTC ProductsCME Group Inc - New York City, NY
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it – all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day – whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we’re small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we’re looking for more.
• The selected candidate will be responsible for working closely with buy side and sell side market participants to successfully win OTC clearing volume in Interest Rate Swaps, Swaptions, FX NDFs, and FX Options
• Provide product subject matter expertise to support sales efforts across asset classes, and conduct sales calls alongside Client Development & Sales
• Execute client growth strategies across hedge funds, asset managers, dealer banks, and clearing members to launch new OTC products and win new clearing business
• Contribute to new product development by validating new product attributes, creating business cases, and building coalitions of market participants to successfully launch new products.
• Develop consistent product positioning across asset classes and client segments for maximum differentiation of clearing value propositions
• Deep knowledge of the cleared OTC landscape, markets, customer segments, and regulations including margin and capital rules.
• Thorough understanding of how and why buy-side clients use derivatives and their decision process on clearing various OTC financial products, particularly with clearinghouse selection.
• Experience in structuring, trading, selling, brokering, and/or clearing of OTC FX and Interest Rate markets is a plus
• A history that has demonstrated strong presentation skills, a refined client presence, self-motivation and the ability to work well in a cross functional team environment
• Deep client relationships with buy and sell side OTC derivatives users
• Strong analytical skills to create financial models, and proficiency in Excel and Power Point
• Bachelor's Degree required, MBA or other advanced degree a plus
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (
) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
Are you a returning applicant?
8 days 14 hours ago
applyDirector, OTC Products CME Group Inc - New York City, NY, United States
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, handling 3 billion contracts worth approximately $1 quadrillion annually (on average). The company provides a marketplace for buyers and sellers, bringing together individuals, companies and institutions that need to manage risk or that want to profit by accepting risk. Our exchanges - CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX - offer the widest range of global benchmark products across all major asset classes, including futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, metals, weather and real estate. As part of our commitment to providing innovative risk-management solutions to the marketplace, CME Group also offers a growing slate of cleared OTC products and services.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- SENIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
- AVP Client Service
New York City, NY
- Technical Director, R&D
New York City, NY
- National Sales Manager, DME (Field)
Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Senior Associate Director, Switch Behavioral Science
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Director OTC Products Jobs in New York City, NY
- More CME Group Inc Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Director OTC Products Jobs in New York
- More CME Group Inc Jobs in New York