Director, Global Social/Digital Strategy, Bobbi BrownThe Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
['Director, Global Social/Digital Strategy, Bobbi Brown','1713558','Bobbi Brown','Communications / Public Relations','Americas-United States','','','','','Full-time','1st (Day) Shift','','Standard','','','!*!Summary:
To accelerate brand growth, it is essential that we raise the level of brand awareness and bring new consumers – who have the potential to be valuable customers and advocates – into the brand. Social content and digital marketing are key levers for the brand to achieve this goal. We need to draw new consumers into the brand and reinforce the brand’s message among existing customers, ensuring our brand remains in the consideration set.
This Social/Digital Strategy Director will develop an overarching brand strategy across all brand social platforms and digital advertising to build the brand’s presence, engagement and advocacy with consumers. The strategy will link with other touch point owners (e.g. Product Marketing, PR, Online, Creative) – to deliver consistency and coherency in the approach to consumers providing a fully integrated approach to all facets of the brand.
They will develop coherent ongoing communication strategies across channels, build channel communities with assistance of team, as well as drive key 360 initiatives in the social/digital space (e.g., key product launch or brand campaigns). In building these strategies, this leader will leverage brand DNA and assets, consumer trends, new technologies, best practices, and innovations from direct competitors or other industry leaders. Strategy will be executed in North America and coordinated/led with International markets.
• Shape global social media strategy to reflect and modernize brand DNA, deliver relevant, cohesive brand messaging to the consumer, and increase sales traffic
• Creative campaign development, implementation, and optimization (e.g., social listening, contests, influencers, social-first content creation, analytics reporting)
• Develop global digital media guidelines (display, non-brand search, YouTube, social) for new product campaigns and evergreen support
• Champion social- and mobile-first thinking by scouring the global marketplace to bring new ideas, trends, and innovations to re-establish brand relevance
• Create cohesive strategy and execution – including content strategy and calendar – for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram (and other relevant platforms)
• Ideate and oversee social-first content creation for campaign launches, always-on support for hero products, and digital advertising
• Identify social word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, customer acquisition and community building across channels
• Work with PR to identify and engage influencers to generate publicity and increase awareness and buzz via social media
• Work with Education to train Bobbi Brown makeup artists around the world in social media content creation
• Liaise frequently with International contacts to distribute and adapt global social/digital strategies for local relevance
• Review and lead analytics reporting for social/digital programs to better optimize executions and increase engagement and reach
• Oversee team of 4 (Strategist, Analyst, Community Manager, Content Editor)
','!*!• 8 years related experience
• The ability to bring new and fresh thinking to help Bobbi Brown drive social growth in relevant new channels – broad-based thinker, global exposure and insights
• Leadership skills to partner with internal and external resources to develop truly 360 programs, led by social and digital activations
• Must be proactive, curious, and confident in suggesting new and different executions
• Demonstrates ownership of programs; embracing both big picture objectives and follow-through on details
• Experience launching and driving both social media and paid digital media campaigns
• Experience in managing a social budget and determining the best use of funds to meet specific goals (awareness, engagement, sales, etc.)
• Must possess strong analytical skills and experience with reporting tools
• Must be flexible, determined and an excellent team player
• Must possess the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional and affiliate teams
• Cosmetics and skincare experience and international experience a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
','We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.','','','','','','','','Director, Global Social/Digital Strategy, Bobbi Brown
8 days 7 hours ago
applyDirector, Global Social/Digital Strategy, Bobbi Brown The Estee Lauder Companies Inc. - , , United States
Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship.