Director, Digital Marketing Operations and GovernanceVisa - Foster City, CA
Director, Digital Marketing Operations & Governance
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Director of Digital Marketing Operations & Governance will be part of the newly formed Global Marketing Operations & Governance team within Visa's Global Marketing Capabilities team, which enables data-driven, connected customer experiences that are strategically aligned to Visa’s business priorities. The Global Marketing Operations & Governance team is charged with establishing an operational infrastructure to enable Visa's global marketers to deliver best-in-class, data-driven marketing and drive operational excellence and efficiency. The team is seeking individuals highly passionate about marketing and operations and eager to build Visa's marketing operations infrastructure.
• Implement and oversee governance efforts across Visa's digital marketing footprint:
• Define, manage, scale, and monitor global adoption of relevant digital marketing policies, standards, and best practices to Visa's marketers and agency partners, covering topics such as content strategy & management, measurement & insights, digital asset management, data taxonomies, data privacy, ad tech, dynamic content, etc.
• Develop a corporate-wide community around digital marketing, focused on sharing best practices, establishing standards, and recognizing effective results
• Champion adoption of preferred tools and technologies, including Visa's content management system, social media management, DAM, ad tech, etc.
• Define and implement a scalable transition & change management process, including enabling change through various formats, i.e. training for Visa employees and agencies
• Develop key relationships and collaborate with subject matter experts and stakeholders: Content COE, regional/local marketers, agencies, and internal functional groups, including Legal, Privacy, IT, Procurement, and Finance.
• Drive operational excellence across digital channels:
• Evaluate existing processes and identify optimization opportunities
• Monitor Visa's external digital footprint and evaluate against Visa's digital strategy
• Drive governance-related operations, i.e. social media account management & moderation, content management, etc.
• Oversee efficient implementation of Visa's digital strategy by designing dashboards driving accountability and identifying optimization opportunities
• 10 years of relevant digital marketing and operations management experience
• Experience leading through influence, leveraging strong relationships with global leaders, stakeholders, clients, and partners, both face-to-face and virtually
• Experience managing corporate social media presence across channels, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google , YouTube, Vine, Tumblr, Sina Weibo, WeChat, etc.
• Experience working with web and social content management systems, content management platforms, content quality tools, digital asset management systems, programmatic media buying, SEO/SEM
• Experience establishing common cross-channel taxonomies
• Strong passion towards business operations and marketing, especially in humanizing operations within a marketing environment
• Outstanding communication skills able to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business
• Experience in transition / change management (TCM): deep understanding and demonstration of application of TCM processes in complex environments
• Experience sourcing, adopting, and scaling marketing technologies to support operations
• Strong project management skills
• Experience working in ambiguous / start-up environments
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to observe and translate operational challenges into strategic, actionable objectives
• Extremely adaptable and quick learner
• Proven team player, highly adaptable to new opportunities, and able to learn complex topics quickly
• Bachelor’s Degree and MBA or advanced degree is highly desirable
• Establishes internal and external partnerships by identifying common interests and mutually beneficial opportunities.
• Establishes a goal-oriented culture and continually raises the bar for organizational achievement.
• Scans the internal and external environment to leverage new sources of data and create a compelling vision for the organization.
• Creates an environment where independent thinking is encouraged and where productive debate about existing assumptions, methods and processes is the norm.
• Recognizes and acts on ways to anticipate needs, address unmet demands, and enter new markets.
• Champions and devotes resources to process improvement efforts across the function and the company.
Execute on Commitments
• Creates clear strategic priorities for the business and aligns resources accordingly.
• Ensures that decisions are made in a timely manner without overanalyzing data; holds managers accountable for balancing risks and meeting goals.
• Effectively prioritizes the most critical projects for the business function and aligns resources appropriately.
• Monitors success metrics against established criteria and benchmarks.
Collaborate Across Boundaries
• Executes decisions with the goals and vision of the company in mind; acts as a representative of the company brand both internally and externally.
• Identifies complex issues affecting multiple areas and develops solutions that can be applied across the organization.
• Ensures a culture of cooperation and relationship building at every level of the organization; builds and continually revisits organizational structures that best support a culture of collaboration.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You may click here
to apply for this job at SmartRecruiters.
View More Visa Jobs
2 days 23 hours ago
applyDirector, Digital Marketing Operations and Governance Visa - Foster City, CA, United States
Visa connects consumers, merchants and financial institutions around the world with products and services that make payments more convenient and more secure.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director eCommerce International Business Collaboration
San Bruno, CA
- Marketing Director, Global Agency Operations and Governance
Foster City, CA
View More Jobs in Foster City, CA:
- View More Jobs in Foster City, CA
- More Director Digital Marketing Operations and Governance Jobs in Foster City, CA
- More Marketing Jobs in Foster City, CA
- More Visa Jobs in Foster City, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Director Digital Marketing Operations and Governance Jobs in California
- More Marketing Jobs in Foster City, CA
- More Visa Jobs in California