Director, Consumer Sensing & Feedback, GlobalNike, Inc - Portland, OR
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it's about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike, Inc.'s storytellers, Marketing and Communication sets the brand tone. A creative force of specialists tell Nike's stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, Marketing & Communication teams connect the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world.
Nike does more than outfit the world's best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
We are a growing team responsible for building a holistic view of Nike's consumers through data and analytics, and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of Nike's digital commerce services and experiences for our consumers.
We are looking for a world-class expert in using consumer data and feedback to improve Nike's digital shopping experiences. You'll be tasked with developing and standardizing the way that Nike collects, analyzes, and identifies the biggest opportunities and unmet consumer needs.
The ideal candidate will have a deep knowledge of current trends in consumer behavior and research methods, and significant experience using consumer behavior and feedback to inform and improve digital experiences, particularly in digital and mobile commerce.
• Develop the programs to capture consumer feedback across Nike's digital and mobile touchpoints
• Create and standardize approaches for identifying & quantifying key consumer trends that are meaningful to shaping and improving Nike's digital and mobile shopping experiences
• Shape the way that Nike's digital and commercial teams translate consumer feedback and insights into business impact
• Degree in a consumer or digital technology oriented field such as psychology, market research, behavioral sciences, or product design
• Advanced degree a plus but not required
• 8 years of experience in a role collecting & analyzing consumer data & insights
• At least five years of experience in a role using consumer data & insights to shape digital experiences, digital merchandizing, or other digital business outcomes
• Experience in a role specifically geared towards driving long-term customer lifetime value or member experiences a plus
• A strong understanding of consumer psychology, consumer behavior, and current trends in the digital ecosystem & mobile commerce
• Deep familiarity with data sources, research methods, and tools in capturing consumer sentiment, consumer feedback, and the analysis of consumer behavior, particularly in a mobile commerce setting
• Strong history of partnering with commercial and digital teams to use consumer insights to shape experiences and business outcomes
• Desire to manage a complex portfolio of work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment
• Excellent skills in translating data & analysis into business conclusions
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
9 days 7 hours ago
applyDirector, Consumer Sensing & Feedback, Global Nike, Inc - Portland, OR, United States
NIKE, Inc. is the world’s leading innovator in athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories. NIKE, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and sale of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories, as well as in the provision of services to men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in seven categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, NIKE sportswear, and action sports Under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. It also markets products designed for kids, as well as for other athletic and recreational uses, such as baseball, cricket, golf, lacrosse, outdoor activities, football, tennis, volleyball, walking, and wrestling. The company was founded in 1964 and is headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Director, Consumer Sensing & Feedback, Global
View More Jobs in Portland, OR:
- View More Jobs in Portland, OR
- More Director Consumer Sensing Feedback Global Jobs in Portland, OR
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Portland, OR
View More Jobs in Oregon:
- View More Jobs in Oregon
- More Director Consumer Sensing Feedback Global Jobs in Oregon
- More Nike, Inc Jobs in Oregon