Digital Mktg Specialist-BUID.R. Horton, Inc. - Conyers, GA
Digital Mktg Specialist-BUI
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,
was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc.
is currently looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist
for their Marketing Department. The right candidate will be responsible for design, creation, and delivery of marketing related content (written and graphical) that supports marketing activities of a home builder division of D.R. Horton, Inc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following (other duties may be assigned).
• Assist with the creation, conception and presentation of the company’s social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
• Utilizes social listening tools like Sprinklr to generate insights and provide metrics
• Using measurement tools to continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
• Review web-based marketing content for grammar and factual information
• Day-to-day management and development of editorial content on social media platforms, including tweets, posts and discussions
• Proactively interact with online communities across all platforms
• Use social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations
• Provide weekly and monthly reports for the division
• Enforce brand guidelines across D.R. Horton-owned channels
• Work closely with Designers to create social media worthy content
• Research and draft blog posts that are relevant to the home building community
• Coordinate, create and maintain product content for the company’s Wordpress website.
• Assist in the back-end operational duties for the company’s Wordpress website.
• Ability to edit images in Photoshop and optimize them for web.
• Write and review web-based marketing content to ensure correct grammar, factual information and an engaging active tone.
• Composes and develops SEO-friendly content for the company websites that effectively and correctly provides information on company products and services.
• Preform SEO and SEM activities such as keyword monitoring and copywriting effective SEO friendly content for the website.
• Provide feedback and analysis to divisions regarding their online content initiatives.
• Ensures that the layout of the websites content is accessible and logical and recommends improvements as necessary
• Assist in SEO activities such as geo-targeting and registering communities with Google business.
• Assist in other division marketing initiatives on an as needed basis.
• Responsible for creating email marketing campaigns to promote a product or service.
• Determines target audience, devises campaign, and launches email campaign to create buzz or generate leads for the business.
• Designs templates that can be easily adjusted on the fly for other areas of the business.
• Reviews email marketing content for accurate grammar and factual information.
• Ensures messages are sent in proper form and template.
• Sends messages that are delivered to only those who have opted in for messages.
• Provides ongoing maintenance of email templates to ensure deliverability and usability.
• Reviews email marketing performance as a whole and at a granular level, to report findings.
• Uses email analytics to re-define current processes and procedures.
• Provides feedback and analysis to divisions on their email marketing initiatives.
• Assists division users on email creation, segmentation, launch, and analysis.
• Trains division users on email marketing platform changes.
• Develops automated email marketing programs with the help of division user feedback.
• Stays up-to-date on email best practices and integrates them into the overall email marketing strategy for the business.
• Some development and coordination of web graphics, brochures, logos, and imagery for specific assignments may be required
• Assists in other areas of digital marketing that include, but are not limited to, social media, web analytics, graphic design, SEO, and SEM.
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
-Evaluating data integrity of the division CRM databases and recommending process improvements
-Training of new sales personnel on CRM tool for effective data capture
-Email marketing template management
-Email marketing campaign management with an emphasis on recommendations for best practices as needed by division.
• Support users of the DHI website, the CRM system, Google Analytics and AdWords.
• Using Google Analytics, maintain and report on site’s overall domain, as well as individual market reports, as needed. Monitor site usage metrics to identify trends and recommend
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience with 3 years of experience creating, developing, managing and analyzing public facing websites and webpages in a marketing environment and 2 years of experience in social media platforms in corporate setting.
Candidate must be proficient or have working knowledge of:
Audio & Video technology and methods
Adobe suite of tools (PhotoShop, etc.)
HTML, CSS and other markup languages
Google and Social Media Analytics
Must also have working knowledge of the following concepts:
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental./Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder./
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Digital Mktg Specialist-BUI
22 days 10 hours ago
applyDigital Mktg Specialist-BUI D.R. Horton, Inc. - Conyers, GA, United States
Of livable and affordable new homes built with unmatched efficiencies and uncompromising quality. Of family traditions passed on to new generations. Of a business that would grow by making customers’ dreams a reality.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Digital Mktg Specialist-BUI
View More Jobs in Conyers, GA:
- View More Jobs in Conyers, GA
- More Digital Mktg Specialist BUI Jobs in Conyers, GA
- More Marketing Jobs in Conyers, GA
- More D.R. Horton, Inc. Jobs in Conyers, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Digital Mktg Specialist BUI Jobs in Georgia
- More Marketing Jobs in Conyers, GA
- More D.R. Horton, Inc. Jobs in Georgia