Design AssistantHCA Holdings, Inc - Nashville, TN
This position has a wide range of responsibilities. The individual performs administrative duties for the Design Management Team (including Assistant Vice President of Design Management, Design Director(s), and Design Manager(s). This includes answering telephones, typing memos/letters/reports, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, making copies, etc. Independently handles matters of a routine nature. Position assists and serves as an adjutant to the Assistant Vice President of Design Management.
Additionally and for the entire Design and Construction Department there will be needs that arise from time to time. For example those needs may consist of covering the phones for the Vice President/Department at large, organizing departmental functions, securing conference rooms for departmental functions, arranging departmental meetings, etc.
* This position is the greeter for the Design Management Team. Answering incoming telephone calls for the Design Management team is important to make a good impression and provide a consistent image as a high performing service provider. Calls are to be answered and directed or messages recorded as appropriate. * This position has telephone answering duties when requested. These duties may expand to include other departmental groups and on occasion the entire department as other assistants * are absent or need to be away from their desks. * This position will schedule Design Management team group meetings. * Coordinate travel and hotel arrangements for Design Management team. * Prepare expense reports and ensure invoices are submitted in a timely manner. * Responsible for all logistics and special activities required to set up Kick Off Meetings, Stand Up Reviews, Lunch and Learns and any special programs. * Upload processes to departmental electronic management software, e-Builder. Create, coordinate, process and review contracts and agreements including Preliminary Service Agreements (PSAs), RFPs, Owner/Architect Agreements, Planning Contracts, Design Change Authorizations (DCAs) and Change Order Requests. * Manage routine personnel administration activity for Design Management team. * Responsible for preparation and maintenance of various documents, including memos, assessments, itineraries, spreadsheets, and any other departmental reports. * Maintain the departmental/company photo library’s digital archives. * Prepare formalized correspondence as requested. * Distribute group mail and departmental mail.
_Presentation Building Responsibilities:_
* The Design Group and Design and Construction Department utilize presentations frequently to communicate at events and in day to day communication with small groups. Position will develop and format presentations as requested. Formats may include PowerPoint or graphic design software such as Adobe Creative Suite for department website, events, etc.
Group Leadership Responsibilities:_
* Create and maintain a cooperative working relationship that will promote a high level of employee morale and esprit de corps.
* Maintain relationships with the Partnering architectural firms and vendors. * Train in various aspects of Design, assisting Design Managers in increasing responsibility over time. * May work with confidential information. * Other duties as assigned.
• High School Graduate required
• Associates of Bachelor degree in business administration is preferred
• Five (5) plus years of administrative experience required
• Knowledge of the architectural design industry/profession is preferable.
• Proficient knowledge of grammar, punctuation and spelling rules.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented and a team player. Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with Senior Executives.
• Familiarity with maintaining websites & web applications is a plus.
*Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Tennessee-Nashville-Corporate Main Campus
8 days 15 hours ago
HCA Holdings, Inc
applyDesign Assistant HCA Holdings, Inc - Nashville, TN, United States
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA. HCA is committed to the care and improvement of human life and strives to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve. Building on the foundation provided by our Mission & Values, HCA puts patients first and works to constantly improve the care we give them by implementing measures that support our caregivers, help ensure patient safety and provide the highest possible quality. Investing in our communities is important to us. HCA typically invests about $1.5 billion annually to keep our facilities modern and up-to-date technologically and to expand and add services where needed. Focusing primarily on communities where the company is a leading healthcare provider, HCA selectively adds new facilities in order to better serve our communities. And because two HCA founders were physicians, we value highly the strong relationships we've created with local physicians. We endeavor to provide them with a wide array of services and modern facilities in order to help them deliver the best possible care.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Registered Nurse - Home Care
- Assistant Manager
- Low Voltage Designer
- Registered Nurse - Home Care (PRN)
View More Jobs in Nashville, TN:
- View More Jobs in Nashville, TN
- More Design Assistant Jobs in Nashville, TN
- More HCA Holdings, Inc Jobs in Nashville, TN
View More Jobs in Tennessee:
- View More Jobs in Tennessee
- More Design Assistant Jobs in Tennessee
- More HCA Holdings, Inc Jobs in Tennessee