Deployment/Service ManagerSafeway, Inc. - Wilmington, DE
Albertsons-Safeway Company is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300 stores. The Albertsons-Safeway family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Information Technology Department has an opening for a Deployment/Service Manager. This position is located in Wilmington, Delaware.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Priority planning and scheduling of field support staff.
• Manage day-to-day service levels of I.T. equipment repairs for the division.
• Involvement and supervision of installations of new hardware and software.
• Adhere to repair standards and service levels established.
• Work with Service Desk on assignment of problems, support issues, and concerns with store computer systems.
• Work with Store Directors and other store personnel to resolve issues and concerns with system computer systems.
• Travel required 25%.
• 3-5 years post high school technical training. College degree preferred.
• 3-5 years internal or external experience with technology systems, hardware, and retail applications.
• 3-5 years Help Desk and/or Store support, installation, and repair experience.
• Working knowledge of 4690, Windows 7, and SCO Unix based computers.
• Experience in leading and/or managing teams.
• Excellent trouble shooting and delegation skills.
• Strong/Proven Leadership skills
• Previous Retail experience
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Highly Customer focused
• Able to think strategically and conceptually while managing details.
• Good organizational and technical skills.
• Able to work independently and be a strong team player.
• Strong self-initiative.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of equipment, some twisting and turning with equipment installs.
• Must have a good, safe driving record. Must have a vehicle.
• Flexibility to work a variety of shifts, day, evening and overnight in a 24/7 on call support capacity.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting careersatsafeway.com
Diversity is fundamental at Albertsons-Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. A diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Albertsons-Safeway policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace – all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
11 days 12 hours ago
applyDeployment/Service Manager Safeway, Inc. - Wilmington, DE, United States
In 1915, M.B. Skaggs, an ambitious young man in the small Idaho town of American Falls, purchased a tiny grocery store from his father. M.B.'s business strategy, to give his customers value and to expand by keeping a narrow profit margin, proved spectacularly successful. By 1926 he was opening 428 Skaggs stores in 10 states. M.B. almost doubled the size of his business that year when he merged his company with 322 Safeway (formerly Selig) stores and incorporated as Safeway, Inc. Two years later M.B. listed Safeway on the New York Stock Exchange. M.B. did not let the difficulties of the Great Depression dilute his pioneering focus on value for customers. In the 1930s Safeway introduced produce pricing by the pound, adding “sell by” dates on perishables to assure freshness, nutritional labeling, even some of the first parking lots.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- c# asp.net mvc linq Application Development Manager
- Desktop Services Engineer
- Sr. Manager, Syndication Program Direction
- PC Desktop Support Engineer
- CCB - Risk-Fraud Core Modeler-Vice President
View More Jobs in Wilmington, DE:
- View More Jobs in Wilmington, DE
- More Deployment Service Manager Jobs in Wilmington, DE
- More Safeway, Inc. Jobs in Wilmington, DE
View More Jobs in Delaware:
- View More Jobs in Delaware
- More Deployment Service Manager Jobs in Delaware
- More Safeway, Inc. Jobs in Delaware