Data Scientist - eBusinessParker Hannifin Corp - Cleveland, OH
Data Scientist - eBusiness
Data Scientist - eBusiness
Group: Corporate Group North America
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: 6192-1A
Equal Employment Opportunity
This position is in the Parker e-Business team reporting to the Global e-Business Customer Support Manager. Develops, maintains and communicates results of predictive models and data and business analysis. Performs data mining analysis and supports design and implementation of processes and tools to deliver the intelligence necessary to support optimal and proactive tactical and strategic business decisions throughout the corporation.
Scope/Supervision and Interaction:
Has Direct Reports
Does Not Have Direct Reports
• Design, scope, and drive implementation of data-driven models and programs to improve the quantity and quality of marketing- and sales-qualified leads based on the online and offline behaviors of potential customers.
• Create predictive models based on the online and offline customer journey
• Create and track lead-based and e-Business conversion key metrics; identify and lead the investigation of trends that warrant deeper analysis; and advise decision makers of implications and corrective actions
• Subject Matter Expert in e-Business area.
• Create, maintain and report out on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, key metrics for defined area of expertise
• Builds and maintains on-line and off-line predictive models for various key performance measures and or forecasts at the enterprise, group and division levels, and other groupings like sales forces and or clusters of customer populations, and communicates results to decision makers for follow up action
• Identify and investigate trends that warrant deeper analysis, and advise decision makers of implications and potential corrective actions
• Develop and manage data quality and normalization and attribution models and metrics needed to make multiple disparate data sources usable for data mining and other analytical uses
• Monitor and adapt models to changing business needs
Define and provide input for experiment design and quantitative analysis within area of expertise
• Support Ad hoc requests as a leader, advisor or contributing team member for key projects as needed.
• Manage the integration of key external data sources into our enterprise data repositories for use by all analytics teams and report writers across the enterprise.
• Design and manage pattern databases for use in predictive modeling and other data mining analysis.
• Conform with and contribute to Global BI & Analytics governance processes and policies.
7-10 Years of experience applying advanced analytics and data mining methods that impact business results in area of expertise.
Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, BI, Statistics, Physics, Econometrics, Mathematics, Operations Management or other quantitative discipline.
Master's Degree preferred.
Skilled in data mining, feature engineering, machine learning and advanced statistical analysis in a business setting.
Proficient with data wrangling, working with large data sets of varying quality, structured & un-structured to solve business problems.
Proficient in Statistical Software (R, Python, SPSS, SAS, Stata), Java, SQL, Microsoft Office, and multiple online and other data.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
(“Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor”)
If you would like more information about Equal Employment Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc
8 days 16 hours ago
applyData Scientist - eBusiness Parker Hannifin Corp - Cleveland, OH, United States
With annual sales exceeding $13 billion in fiscal year 2012, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company employs approximately 60,000 people in 48 countries around the world.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Cleveland, OH:
- View More Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Data Scientist eBusiness Jobs in Cleveland, OH
- More Parker Hannifin Corp Jobs in Cleveland, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Data Scientist eBusiness Jobs in Ohio
- More Parker Hannifin Corp Jobs in Ohio