Customer Service AssociateWESCO International, Inc. - Warrendale, PA
Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about accounts, products, specials, promotions and services offered within branch. Responsible for assisting clients via telephone as well as walk-in customers. Maintains and establishes ongoing rapport with existing customers and internal staff to help meet overall sales objectives of branch and generate revenue through creation of sales leads.
· Interacts with customers by phone or in person to provide information and to ensure best service possible.
· Handles and resolves customer complaints, special orders, or returns in-store, via phone or mail.
· Obtains and examines all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
· Answers customer questions regarding product, service, and operation, or maintenance.
· Receives and processes orders, provides information concerning pricing, changes in service, discontinuance, and shipping.
· Keeps records of customer interactions and transactions, records details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, and actions taken.
· Refers unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
· Completes customer invoicing.
· Works with sales and operation to ensure seamless transfer of information once proposal is awarded.
· Identifies additional product or service opportunities with existing or potential clients, and determines with customer sales and service manager, whether customer sales and service or outside sales should manage opportunity.
· Maintains regular contact with existing clients, continually working to understand new or existing pains and needs and developing strategies to address those pains.
· Logs all proposals and quotes to existing and potential customers.
· Prepares for, attends, and participates in weekly sales meetings.
· Remains current on industry trends, market activity and competitor products.
· Ensures cleanliness of customer service area and work station.
· Solicits sale of new or additional services or products.
· Follows company procedures for all sales activitiesJob Requirements
Customer service - 1 year experience preferred
Sales - 1 year experience preferred
High School Degree or Equivalent required
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services including, customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Ability to build working relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
Basic problem-solving skills and ability to analyze information in order to provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
Ability to research and resolve customer issues.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Basic computer skills.
· General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
· Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
· Employee required to problem-solve.
· Employee required to communicate with the public.
18 days 10 hours ago
applyCustomer Service Associate WESCO International, Inc. - Warrendale, PA, United States
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded Fortune 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating ("MRO") and original equipment manufacturers ("OEM") product, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. 2012 annual sales were approximately $6.6 billion. The Company employs approximately 9,000 people, maintains relationships with over 18,000 suppliers, and serves over 65,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities. WESCO operates nine fully automated distribution centers and approximately 475 full-service branches in North America and international markets, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Customer Service Associate IV
Cranberry Twp, PA
- Retail Customer Service Associate
- Associate Licensed Relationship Banker
Beaver Falls, PA
- Seasonal Customer Service Associate - Outside or Inside Gard...
- Sales Support Associate
View More Jobs in Warrendale, PA:
- View More Jobs in Warrendale, PA
- More Customer Service Associate Jobs in Warrendale, PA
- More Customer Service Jobs in Warrendale, PA
- More WESCO International, Inc. Jobs in Warrendale, PA
View More Jobs in Pennsylvania:
- View More Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Customer Service Associate Jobs in Pennsylvania
- More Customer Service Jobs in Warrendale, PA
- More WESCO International, Inc. Jobs in Pennsylvania