Credit Risk Transfer PrfFreddie Mac - McLean, VA
Credit Risk Transfer Prf
Position OverviewThe Single Family Servicing Credit Risk Transfer group is responsible for obtaining protection for Freddie Mac against unexpected credit losses. The group is seeking a Professional to join the Risk Transfer team and contribute to the development and execution of the ACIS (Agency Credit Insurance Structure) program. The Professional will assist in program development and the execution of ongoing insurance transactions designed to transfer credit risk to the private capital market. The main offering is the ACIS program but work on other credit offerings may be required.
• Enhance Credit Products: Work cross company and in conjunction with outside parties to develop technologies, operations, and process to improve the ACIS credit product. Manage a wide range of responsibilities and relationships including legal, credit, capital, IT, operations, disclosure, analytics, tax, rating agencies, brokers, and outside consultants.
• Support the programmatic purchase of credit insurance. Including engaging and supporting the needs of Brokers and Insurers. Development and review of transaction documents.
• Credit Analytics: Execute third party and proprietary tools to analyze economics and value of credit risk transfer structures. Provide analysis of structures, ideas and transactions.
• Marketing: Contribute to the design, development, and distribution of internal and external marketing campaigns. Develop materials and respond to inquiries from external stakeholders including FHFA, Treasury and others as needed. Participate in customer meetings.
• Projects as assigned by management: Candidate will work in a small group and will need to support various ad hoc and on-going requests. This may include governance support, e.g. audit, development of procedures, recordsQualifications
• 2-5 years of related professional work experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance and or related field
• Strong financial aptitude and robust analytical skills
• Solid fixed income knowledge and experiencePreferred Skills
• MBA OR other graduate degree or advanced studies in related field
• Insurance Industry or Capital Markets Experience
• Mortgage credit risk experience
• Ability to work effectively with continuous change and short deadlines
• Demonstrated business acumen, problem solving skills, intellectual maturity, and relationship management skills
• Experience with financial analysis tools (e.g. MatLab, SAS)
• Project management experience
Today, Freddie Mac makes home possible for one in four home borrowers and is one of the largest sources of financing for multifamily housing. Join our smart, creative and dedicated team and you'll do important work for the housing finance system and make a difference in the lives of others. Freddie Mac is an equal opportunity and top diversity employer. EOE, M/F/D/V.
Americas, United States
Volcker Program Compliance Officer
IT Application Support Analyst - FX, Rates and Credit
Business Risk Specialist cross-border
Advertise with us
| District Of Columbia
| North Carolina
| New York
| View Other Popular States
Popular Risk Types:
| Risk Management Jobs
| Market Jobs
| Credit Jobs
| Operational Jobs
| Energy Jobs
| Regulatory/Compliance Jobs
Resumes by Job Titles:
| Risk Analyst
| Quantitative Analyst
| Risk Manager
| Risk Management Consultant
| Risk Officer
| View Other Resumes
Terms & conditions
Copyright © 2017 Global Risk Jobs | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software
| Job Wrapping
9 days 3 hours ago
applyCredit Risk Transfer Prf Freddie Mac - McLean, VA, United States
Freddie Mac was chartered by Congress in 1970 with a public mission to stabilize the nation's residential mortgage markets and expand opportunities for homeownership and affordable rental housing. Our statutory mission is to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the U.S. housing market.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in McLean, VA:
- View More Jobs in McLean, VA
- More Credit Risk Transfer Prf Jobs in McLean, VA
- More Freddie Mac Jobs in McLean, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Credit Risk Transfer Prf Jobs in Virginia
- More Freddie Mac Jobs in Virginia