Creative Design Specialist JobThe ServiceMaster Company. - Memphis, TN
Designs marketing collateral and executes marketing plans to support the business strategy in the areas of creation of branded assets, innovation commercialization and corporate sales initiatives.
1. Designs and maintains graphic designs, which may include art, photographs, web pages, etc., to support the business, its image and brands.
2. Designs and executes various branded assets based on each franchise brand's standards and guidelines, marketing collateral for innovation and Go to Market commercialization and initiatives, and specific integrated campaigns across multiple media within required timeframe.
3. Communicates project concepts, design choices, details pertaining to the project, project status, and other related items to the internal client.
4. Collaborates with internal and external creative resources and project management teams.
5. Coordinates and contributes to all necessary processes to fulfill and manage creative assets.
6. Contributes creative input to each brand's standards and guidelines as they evolve.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience. Master's degree is a plus.
* Minimum of 2 years related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. HTML experience is preferred.
* Experience working with vendors related to print and digital assets.
* Experience providing final files to print and digital vendors.
* Excellent sense of design, visual brand language, typography, and use of photography.
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to build strong relationships within and outside of the company.
* Ability to prioritize work load, handle tasks, and meet deadlines.
* Attention to detail.
* Self motivator and team player.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
2 days 13 hours ago
applyCreative Design Specialist Job The ServiceMaster Company. - Memphis, TN, United States
ServiceMaster Restore understands that experiencing water damage can be difficult. This is likely your first water loss. However, for ServiceMaster Restore this is a process we have done millions of times. Even though you’re calling on the restoration professionals, there are things you can do in your home or business to minimize additional damage. Click to learn more!
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Creative Design Specialist
- Creative Design Specialist Job
- Sr. Creative Specialist
- Clue (Creative Learning in a Unique Environment) Teacher - E...
View More Jobs in Memphis, TN:
- View More Jobs in Memphis, TN
- More Creative Design Specialist Job Jobs in Memphis, TN
- More The ServiceMaster Company. Jobs in Memphis, TN
View More Jobs in Tennessee:
- View More Jobs in Tennessee
- More Creative Design Specialist Job Jobs in Tennessee
- More The ServiceMaster Company. Jobs in Tennessee