Copyright And Content Protection CoordinatorNetflix, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with more than 100 million members worldwide enjoying billions of hours of TV shows and movies per month. We have a growing number of Originals launching each month that need to be protected from piracy.
The growing Global Copyright & Content Protection Group is looking to expand its team with the addition of a coordinator. He or she will be tasked with supporting the Netflix Global Copyright & Content Protection Group in its internal tactical take down efforts with the goal of reducing online piracy to a socially unacceptable fringe activity.
Summary of the Role
The ideal candidate will have carried out a similar role at another company and can hit the ground running. He or she should have experience of anti-piracy initiatives and be very well versed in managing an effective notice and take down program and experience of working with YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Google, Bing, VK, Daily Motion and other well known platforms.
The role reports to the Global Head of the Copyright & Content Protection Group, based in Los Angeles.
* Management of the take down process through the DMCA notice sending practice and other analogous legal routes to disrupt the availability of online pirate content
* Day to day scanning of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Periscope, Google Search, Bing Search, VK, DailyMotion and all other platforms (including live platforms) used for piracy
* Management of ContentID in YouTube and Rights Manager in Facebook and manually address circumvention techniques used on those platforms
* Gather data on availability of content on these platforms and produce reporting on changes to the problem
* Liaise with our vendors on manual takedown requests on linking sites and hosting sites and gathering data on pirate streaming sites, cyberlockers and usenet platforms
* Working with peers at the Alliance for Creativity and Entertainment and our content partners
* Monitoring piracy trends in the take down and demand data
* Working with Netflix teams on the management of our internal piracy takedown and data tools
* Experience of using industry fingerprint technologies and tools to protect content
* Evaluate new technological solutions to tackle piracy online
9 days 1 hour ago
applyCopyright And Content Protection Coordinator Netflix, Inc. - Los Angeles, CA, United States
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 48 million members in more than 40 countries enjoying more than one billion hours of TV shows and movies per month, including original series. For a low monthly price, Netflix members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on nearly any Internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Counsel, Content Protection
Sherman Oaks, CA
- Vice President, Global Criminal Referrals, CP Legal
Sherman Oaks, CA
- Vice President, Content Protection Legal
Sherman Oaks, CA
- Web Content Coordinator
View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA:
- View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- More Copyright And Content Protection Coordinator Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- More Netflix, Inc. Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Copyright And Content Protection Coordinator Jobs in California
- More Netflix, Inc. Jobs in California