Contract Advisor - Chevron Pipeline and PowerChevron Corporation - Houston, TX
Houston, TX Texas, US, United States
31 minutes ago
Expires 01 Jun 2018
Contract Advisor - Chevron Pipeline and Power in Houston, TX Texas, US, United States
Houston, TX Texas, US, United States | N/A | Permanent
Chevron is one of the worlds leading energy companies, with approximately 60,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Contract Advisor - Chevron Pipeline and Power located in Houston, TX Texas/United States.
Requisition ID #******
Chevron Pipeline and Power (CPP) Contracts Advisor supports the development, improvement, and related contracting processes for advancement of the procurement function through implementation of supply chain practices. This position is a high-volume position that will requires effective and efficient time management.
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Drafting new contracts and amending existing contracts
- Negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Developing detailed service orders/scopes of work
- Supporting contracts of 170 /- (annually) 470 /- (total) for Chevron Pipeline and Powers complete product service lines, which includes Construction, Engineering Services, MRO, Environmental, Electrical, Software/Hardware, Consulting, et al.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 5 years SCM experience in Contracting work directly supporting contract or category management related work.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, which includes but is not limited to, drafting contracts, amending contracts, engaging suppliers, and developing effective SOW documents.
- Experience in creating new, renewing and negotiating contracts with new and existing suppliers.
- Ability to manage the start to end process of gathering and validating required information from business partners, suppliers and procurement peers required for contracts and SOWs.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to effectively engage stakeholders, suppliers and our internal team to meet our contracting objectives is key. The ability to accurately draft contract documents in paramount.
- Ability to interface with Professionals, Project Managers, Business Representatives, Category Managers and other Stakeholders regarding contracting SOWs purchasing and overall contracting opportunities
- Demonstrated effective and efficient time management. Demonstrated the ability to manage work and a high volume of correspondence is key.
- Bachelors in SCM, Business, or Finance.
- Experience using PACTS, Ariba, Docusign, and various core tools.
- Experience in
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
15 days 10 hours ago
applyContract Advisor - Chevron Pipeline and Power Chevron Corporation - Houston, TX, United States
Chevron is one of the world's leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way—by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. We are involved in virtually every facet of the energy industry. We explore for, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute transportation fuels and lubricants; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power and produce geothermal energy; provide renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and develop the energy resources of the future, including research into advanced biofuels.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in Houston, TX:
- View More Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Contract Advisor Chevron Pipeline and Power Jobs in Houston, TX
- More Chevron Corporation Jobs in Houston, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Contract Advisor Chevron Pipeline and Power Jobs in Texas
- More Chevron Corporation Jobs in Texas