Contract AdministratorEsterline Technologies Corporation - East Camden, AR
Esterline Defense Group - ARO
Esterline Technologies Corporation
Esterline welcomes people who share our determination and high standards to join us in doing work that moves the world forward. Esterline Defense Technologies (EDT) is comprised of three wholly-owned subsidiaries of Esterline. Our engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to solve technical challenges and create value for customers. By partnering with prime contractors and the Department of Defense, EDT improves customer productivity, increases mission-effectiveness, and develops new ways to protect the U.S. and allied warfighters who preserve peace and defend freedom globally.
The platform is headquartered in Coachella, CA with locations in the states of Arkansas and North Carolina.
: Esterline Defense Technologies is part of the Advanced Materials Business Segment of Esterline Technologies Corporation
Defense Products & Services
Number of Employees:
: Contract Administrator
Legal & Compliance, Contract Administration, 160332
: Manager, Contracts & Pricing
: Bids & Proposals, Program Managers, Finance, Business Development, Executives on occasion
This key position performs contract administration functions for assigned programs including the review of RFP's and Contracts. Responsibilities include preparation of contract/proposal correspondence, and other customer correspondence as necessary. Works closely with Program Management and other functional groups to assure that responsive, accurate and complete information that represents EDT‘s policies and objectives is communicated to the customer.. Develops and maintains a professional and highly responsive relationship with both external and internal customers. Special projects will be managed by the Contract Administrator when needed
* Conduct RFP reviews, initiate collaboration with affected departments to identify issues, risks, capabilities and alternatives and document for proposal purposes.
* Conduct an assessment of the general contract terms and conditions, and FAR clauses, if applicable and document risks, exceptions and alternatives for proposal purposes in accordance with the contracts department and EDT procedures and policies.
* Prepare proposal letters and contract documents.
* Principal point of customer contact for all contractual matters on assigned contracts.
* Verify proposal compliance to RFP requirements and PO contract compliance to the proposal requirements.
* Disseminate information between the customer and internal departments and assure timely responses going to and from the customer.
* Basic knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and associated Supplements.
* Assure protection of Armtec's interests with respect to Patents, Intellectual Property Rights and Proprietary Information in general through the use of contract provisions and Non-Disclosure type agreements or other types of contractual documents.
* Demonstrate a continuous effort to improve department operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide highest quality customer service and information.
* Acquire a working knowledge of EDT's functional departments, their responsibilities; and of our products, their uses and manufacturing process
* Maintain the highest ethical standards, even when challenged from above.
* Understand and live by Esterline’s ethics and business conduct policies.
* BA/BS Degree in Business, Pre-law, or equivalent. In some cases, an equivalent combination of education and significant level of experience may substitute for a four-year degree.
* Minimum of 5 years of direct involvement in Department of Defense contracts at the Prime Contractor and/or Tier 2 subcontractor level.
* Familiarity with all applicable government regulations and requirements including international licensing, Export Compliance, Cost Accounting Standards, Cost Estimating, Invoicing, Government Property, Small Business Liaison, etc.
* Basic knowledge of the government procurement process and Federal Acquisition Regulations.
* Demonstrated proficiency in organization and written and verbal communication skills.
* Skilled in using the MS Office product suite and ability to utilize other software programs as required to perform contract administration activities.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and control/coordinate a significant amount of details. Ability to analyze pricing data and explain same to executives, auditors and contracting officers.
* Must be dependable, responsible, and demonstrate the ability to deal with people respectfully at all times, in all situations.
* Demonstrate ability in the Esterline competencies as an employee: customer focus, ethics and values, problem solving, integrity and trust, functional/technical skills, listening, action-oriented, composure and values diversity.
Education/Previous Experience Requirements
* U.S. citizenship or Permanent Resident Alien Status required
U.S. Export Policy Notice:
To comply with U.S. export laws and regulations, Esterline operations in the U.S. may only employ U.S. Persons as defined by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
2 days 17 hours ago
applyContract Administrator Esterline Technologies Corporation - East Camden, AR, United States
Esterline Corporation is a specialized manufacturing company serving principally aerospace and defense markets. Approximately 80% of total revenues are generated from aerospace/defense markets. The remaining 20% is from the application of these technologies in adjacent markets. Esterline management views the company’s businesses in three segments related to its set of core competencies: Avionics & Controls, Sensors & Systems, and Advanced Materials.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in East Camden, AR:
- View More Jobs in East Camden, AR
- More Contract Administrator Jobs in East Camden, AR
- More Esterline Technologies Corporation Jobs in East Camden, AR
View More Jobs in Arkansas:
- View More Jobs in Arkansas
- More Contract Administrator Jobs in Arkansas
- More Esterline Technologies Corporation Jobs in Arkansas