Continuous Improvement & Operational Excellence LeadTriumph Group, Inc. - MI, USA
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred concentration in engineering, manufacturing/operations, or an equivalent level of degree.
* 5+ years of leadership operations experience in progressively responsible roles and owned results.
* 5+ years of experience facilitating, coaching and implementing Lean/six sigma events and driving lean transformation with proven results.
* Working knowledge of SIOP and inventory management best practices
* Lean and Six Sigma Certifications or equivalent
* Proven ability to successfully manage cross functional teams, and implement improvement within an established time frame, then sustain improvements.
* High energy, data driven, and results oriented.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills and organization skills must be comfortable teaching and presenting to large groups at all levels of the organization from shop floor to CEO.
* Strong project management skills
* Must be proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, and various analysis tools.
* Willingness to travel approximately 75% of the time.
* Aerospace Manufacturing Experience.
* Operations or Technical management experience in lean/Op Ex environment
* Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt.
11 days 13 hours ago
applyContinuous Improvement & Operational Excellence Lead Triumph Group, Inc. - , MI, United States
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, is a global leader in manufacturing and overhauling aerospace structures, systems and components. Operating in 64 locations worldwide, Triumph designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aerostructures, aircraft components, accessories, subassemblies and systems.