Consultant-Operations SuprtWindstream Communications. - Hudson, OH
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple strategic marketing campaigns/programs with significant impact on customer and financial results. Lead and participate on cross functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Develop marketing campaigns to drive revenue, reduce churn and align with company objectives.
- Work effectively to deliver marketing programs and events that drive results against established strategic objectives, timelines and financial goals.
- Create and manage project plans and timelines to ensure key deliverables are met. Anticipate needs, prioritize tasks & meet deadlines.
- Drive the integrated marketing communications and collateral to market and promote assigned campaigns.
- Support Local Operations teams with communications.
- Coordinate with Marketing, and support Local Operations Staff around all local events.
- Attends local events and represents Windstream in the area as needed.
- Liaison between operations and other work groups (engineering, OSP, call center, BTAC, Govt Affairs, Marketing, Retail, Assignment, SAG, PR and Corporate Communications).
- Assists Field Ops teams to push metrics through campaigns.
- Reviews areas for new switch placement and/or back feed.
Secondary Job Responsibilities:
- Point-of-contact for President and Local Ops teams for all customer escalations
- Project management of any and all pending escalations.
- Works with the escalations call center to communicate with customers directly on behalf of the President and Ops. team as needed.
- Support: State President / Directors / Local Managers / Support Staff and front-line employees.
- Reports: daily, weekly & monthly compiling of informational statistics and highlighting status of all escalations and resolutions.
- Responsible for the management of all customer escalations and administering and reducing held orders. Investigation and resolution of complaints and preparation of escalations handled by the State President.
- This position works closely with the other departments to utilize data to reduce and eliminate held orders.
- Candidate must be able to process multiple escalated events and deal in a crisis mode under pressure to engage a multitude of teams to resolve service impacting issues.
- Special Projects as assigned.
- College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
- Must have the ability to gather & analyze data to provide successful resolutions.
- Must be a TEAM player and a change agent as well as process driven.
- Must be a self-starter with a positive and driven attitude.
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills are required.
- Basic knowledge of MetaSolv, equipment inventory and task flow desired.
- Possess basic working knowledge of Telephony, Voice, Broadband/DSL, WiFi, and telecommunications technologies, desired.
EEO Statement: Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ********
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Windstream, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading nationwide provider of advanced network communications. We offer a range of enterprise-class data, voice, network and cloud services to help keep your business in a perpetual state of winning. Our smart solutions and personalized service are designed to help businesses overcome obstacles and achieve their business goals. At Windstream, we take the time to understand your pain points, the challenges your business faces and the goals of your leadership team in order to provide valuable technical advice and customized whiteboard solutions that position your company for success. Contact Info
- 245 North Main Street
Hudson, OH 44236
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
22 days 22 hours ago
applyConsultant-Operations Suprt Windstream Communications. - Hudson, OH, United States
Windstream Corp. (Nasdaq: WIN) is a leading provider of advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index. The company's corporate headquarters is in Little Rock, Ark. Windstream Holdings, Inc. provides communications and technology solutions in the United States. The company offers managed services and cloud computing services to businesses, as well as broadband, voice, and video services to consumers primarily in rural markets. Its primary business service offerings include integrated voice and data services, multi-site networking, data center services, managed services, high-speed Internet, voice services, and carrier services.
View More Jobs in Hudson, OH:
- View More Jobs in Hudson, OH
- More Consultant Operations Suprt Jobs in Hudson, OH
- More Consulting Jobs in Hudson, OH
- More Windstream Communications. Jobs in Hudson, OH
View More Jobs in Ohio:
- View More Jobs in Ohio
- More Consultant Operations Suprt Jobs in Ohio
- More Consulting Jobs in Hudson, OH
- More Windstream Communications. Jobs in Ohio