Compliance Administration AssistantViewSonic Corporation - Brea, CA
The Compliance Administration Assistant will assist in monitoring ViewSonic's electronic waste, recycling, and compliance activities. Perform administrative tasks and follow ups according to the guidelines and requirements established by the state & federal guidelines.
Reports to: Customer Care & Compliance Manager / Director of Customer Care, Quality, and Environmental Compliance
Environmental & e-Waste
· Assist in the research of current e-Waste recycling guidelines & regulation updates.
· Work with department manager to monitor state recycling programs, follow up on corporate projects that enhances efficiency and maintain compliance status.
· Track detail recycling plans, goals, and track result for each state
· Work closely with all major independent recycling partners throughout the U.S.; keep up with the recycling industry trends and directions
· Follow up on recycling claims and processes with all state recycling administrators and staffs; inform department manager if the company's best interest may not be protected and negotiated.
· Work with internal departments on monthly reports including but not limited to: shipping data, POS data, registration & payment report, industry comparison, etc.; for every recycling law-enforced states.
· Input and audit data into annual recycling fee forecasts and budgets, prepare monthly summary.
· Prepare monthly report on industry activities, states requirement updates, and recycling fee status.
· Work closely with Corporate Compliance team on all regional compliance requirements.
· Follow up with compliance agencies in obtaining and maintaining product approvals, and obtain interpretations of regulatory requirements.
· Coordinate general administration documents for the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 regional audit schedule, audit plans, audit reports and documentation guidelines for the ViewSonic Americas region.
· Stay current with the ISO requirements & guidelines, and provide information to all internal departments on compliance updates.
· Assist department manager to conduct internal audit in preparation for the ISO annual audit.
· Help facilitate the annual ISO audit process and coordinate the audit schedule with the auditor.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report
· Stay current with CSR requirements, coordinate and collect information from internal departments.
· Work closely with the report writer(s) to ensure the annual report is completed in a timely manner.
· College degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in general administration, preferably in regulatory & compliance field or recycling industry with basic understanding of current state recycling requirements.
· Strong personal communication skills; superior oral and written skills; good number sense.
· Strong document research capabilities in published regulations & guidelines.
· Team player; ability to work closely with other departments and with other industry alliances.
· Problem solving; ability to identify, define and offer solutions to problems.
· Minimum intermediate level skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese a plus.
Environment: Normal office conditions.
Physical Effort: Work requires infrequent physical demands.
Hazards: Negligible, little or no exposure to hazards.
*The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Number of Openings
This position is currently accepting applications.
9 days 3 hours ago
applyCompliance Administration Assistant ViewSonic Corporation - Brea, CA, United States
To be the preferred global brand of Visual Solution products. ViewSonic is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers, generating profitable growth through efficient operations and delivering value to our shareholders.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Compliance Assistant (Administrative Support Assistant I No...
- Compliance Officer
- Clinical Account Specialist - Orange County, CA - Biosense W...
- Clinical Account Specialist - Los Angeles, CA - Biosense Web...
Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in Brea, CA:
- View More Jobs in Brea, CA
- More Compliance Administration Assistant Jobs in Brea, CA
- More Compliance Jobs in Brea, CA
- More ViewSonic Corporation Jobs in Brea, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Compliance Administration Assistant Jobs in California
- More Compliance Jobs in Brea, CA
- More ViewSonic Corporation Jobs in California