Commercial Finance ManagerRexnord Corporation. - Milwaukee, WI
Commercial Finance Manager','FIN138','!*!The Company
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company (NYSE:RXN). Within our two platforms, we serve a wide array of growing, global end markets by offering the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries. Within Process & Motion Control, we design, manufacture, market and service specified, highly engineered mechanical components used within complex systems where our customers’ reliability requirements and the cost of failure or downtime are extremely high. Within Water Management, we design, procure, manufacture and market products that provide and enhance water quality, safety, flow control and conservation, in which customers specify our products due to performance, life cycle and project cost, and our service levels. We believe in a core business philosophy of continuous improvement that leverages the Rexnord Business System (RBS) to drive consistency and enable growth. Founded in 1892, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 7,500 associates worldwide. For more information visit: www.rexnord.com.
Zurn manufactures the largest breadth of Engineered Water Solutions® in the industry. A recognized leader in commercial, municipal, and industrial markets, our portfolio includes a wide spectrum of sustainable plumbing products across a range of categories. Zurn delivers total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications that enhance any building’s environment.
Reporting to the Zurn Director of Commercial Finance, the Manager of Commercial Finance is a key member of the Commercial Finance team. They will be responsible for supporting the sales teams in the West Region and also the Export and Contractor Solutions teams in budgeting, promotions, forecasting and reporting from gross to net sales. They will also be responsible for global roll-up and analytics for gross to net reporting for total Zurn. The manager will also support the marketing team through the financial analysis of marketing campaigns and e-commerce strategy.
• Leadership of the budgeting and forecasting orders and revenue for Zurn, including the compiling, tracking and analyzing information
• Ability to evaluating the achievement of key operational and strategic objectives
• Ensure compliance to US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, Corporate policies and procedures and local statutory requirements.
• Develop, maintain and distribute integrated revenue/expense analyses, projections, reports and financial models to support business analysis and decision-making
• Completes the month-end close and reporting processes with reviews in commission and marketing spend.
• Compile sales metrics for Commercial leadership and support countermeasures, as needed
• Establish sales quotas tied to budget commitments in line with regional trends and growth expectations
• Lead in analysis of special projects and performs ad-hoc requests ','!*!Job Requirements
Minimum 6 years of progressive accounting/finance experience; public accounting and/or public company experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Excellent organizational, planning, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
Demonstrated ability of performing financial planning & analysis
Strong problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple task
Highly motivated with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite as well as ERP systems (Microsoft AX experience a significant plus).
Capabilities and Success Factors
· Analytical and action oriented problem solver.
· Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of processes to facilitate continuous improvement.
· Flexibility to work in a dynamic team environment with requests from inside and outside of immediate work team.
· Ability to maintain professional skepticism with capability to validate accuracy of reporting and draw general conclusions on the data.
· Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
· Competitive Salary
· Matching 401(k) contribution
· Discretionary Personal Reimbursement Account
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
· Educational Reimbursement
· Matching Gift Program
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Minority/Veteran/Disabled','Finance & Accounting','United States-Wisconsin-Milwaukee','','USA WI Milwaukee HQ','Full-time','1st','1st','Nov 27, 2017','','false','Commercial Finance Manager
16 days 14 hours ago
applyCommercial Finance Manager Rexnord Corporation. - Milwaukee, WI, United States
Rexnord is a leading worldwide industrial company comprised of two strategic platforms: Process & Motion Control and Water Management. Within our platforms, we serve a diverse array of growing, global end markets with the broadest, most reliable product portfolios and trusted brands in our industries, backed by thousands of associates that share a common goal: providing superior customer satisfaction.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Intern - Military veterans preferred
Menomonee Falls, WI
- Staff FP&A Analyst
- Cash Posting Representative
West Allis, WI
- Commercial Construction Loan Administrator
- Manufacturing Analyst
View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI:
- View More Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Commercial Finance Manager Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Accounting Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Rexnord Corporation. Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
View More Jobs in Wisconsin:
- View More Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Commercial Finance Manager Jobs in Wisconsin
- More Accounting Jobs in Milwaukee, WI
- More Rexnord Corporation. Jobs in Wisconsin