Coin Room Machine OperatorBrink's Incorporated. - Austin, TX
It’s the way we walk into a room. It’s the confidence we have in our work. It’s our motivation to perform at the highest level. It’s Brink’s Pride. You’ll find it when you step into any of our 1,400 global locations. You’ll find people who respect our 150 year legacy and are passionate about the future. You’ll find your team.
As a Coin Machine Room Operator, you’ll support coin processing operations in one of our branch locations. You’ll work with high degrees of professionalism and precision to ensure machines operate properly and assets are kept orderly.
Your Role as a Coin Machine Room Operator
In branch locations around the world, we’re doing critical work that keeps modern commerce moving. We verify bank deposits, prepare shipments for local businesses and connect money from one place to the next. Members of our Coin Room team drive the production of our facilities, ensuring machines are operational and accuracy is maintained.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Monitor all aspects of production, detecting and resolving malfunctions with necessary procedures to ensure maximum quality and efficiency
• Monitor levels of coin bin at all times to maintain constant coin supply during production
• Complete preventative maintenance requirements and properly troubleshoot malfunctions
• Enter all verification activity into logs as processed
• All other essential job functions
The Skills You Need
We’re looking for professionals who fulfill the promise of our brand. A promise to uphold the integrity of our legacy and embrace our future. A promise to respect the trust we’ve earned and pay it forward with the work we do. Coin Machine Room Operators operate in an armed environment and are required to have six or more months of production experience.
Additional requirements include:
• At least 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit OR ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card OR ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds as measured by Brink’s Human Performance Evaluation
• Ability to pass an audiogram evaluation
The Ideal Candidate
Are you cut from the Brink’s cloth? We prefer candidates that have coin processing experience and light mechanical aptitude. Candidates with data entry experience will also be given preference.
A Career Worth Building
At Brink’s, we value our team members. We invest in growth and opportunity by providing world-class training opportunities both locally and globally, such as Brink’s University. We also believe in cross-training our team members in order to ensure diverse skillsets.
Other benefits of building your career at Brink’s include:
• Insurance, including health, dental and life
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid vacation and holiday pay
• A strong, team-oriented culture
• The strength and stability of our 150 year history
Brink’s is the global leader in security and logistics services, trusted by banks, financial institutions and businesses in both public and private sectors. We deliver the currency of the world to businesses in our communities. We do it because we’re needed. We do it because we’re trusted and valued. We do it because it makes us proud. Brink’s Proud.
Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify all qualified candidates of their status. Thank you again for your interest in a career at Brink’s U.S. For more information about future career opportunities, join our talent network, like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
applyCoin Room Machine Operator Brink's Incorporated. - Austin, TX, United States
Based in Richmond, Virginia, Brink’s is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers. From armored transportation to cash management, our services also include money processing, long-distance transport of valuables, vaulting and other value-added solutions. We deliver innovative services and solutions that contribute to critical business intelligence, improved productivity and enhanced security.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Laundry Room Attendant (Part-Time)
- CAGE SHIFT SUPERVISOR
- Coin Room Machine Operator PT
Kansas City, MO
- Coin Room Machine Operator
Kansas City, MO
- 2nd Shift Coin Specialist/loader
View More Jobs in Austin, TX:
- View More Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Coin Room Machine Operator Jobs in Austin, TX
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Austin, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Coin Room Machine Operator Jobs in Texas
- More Brink's Incorporated. Jobs in Texas