Clinical Research AssociateAgilent Technologies, Inc. - Shiff, KY
Clinical Research Associate
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek –– so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are searching for an experienced Clinical Trials Research Associate (CRA) to join Medical & Clinical Affairs. As a CRA, your main responsibilities will be to plan, coordinate and support the day-to-day running of clinical studies for cancer in vitro diagnostics (IVDs), with a focus on Companion Diagnostics (CDx), to support regulatory applications and scientific studies. You will develop and design database and Data Report Forms in collaboration with Clinical Trial Managers, Clinical Affairs Specialists, and prepare an follow-up on queries.
Your work includes identifying, evaluating and qualifying clinical study sites, assist with site contracting, vendor/CRO management, ensure monitoring, responsibility for study files, guiding projects in conforming to requirements, and acting as point of contact (internal and external) for study related issues.
The CRA will assist in distribution of trial related information to relevant persons/bodies, coordinate EC/IRB approvals, and identify and resolve problems at study sites.
You will be measured on:
Your professional interactions and communication skills with study sites and pharmaceutical partners.
Your ability to work in a fast moving self-driven team.
Your ability to organize and coordinate documentation related to clinical trials running globally.
• Bachelor´s or Master's degree in biological sciences, or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of 5 years of clinical trials support experience for diagnostic, medical device or pharmaceutical products.
• A solid understanding of project management and familiarity with project management tools.
• Experience in CRO/vendor management and contracting.
• Understand requirements of various controlling bodies and framework.
• Knowledge of oncology clinical trials is preferred.
• Experience working in parallel projects teams.
• High work capacity may be required at certain times in high priority projects.
• The ability to organize and motivate others.
• Flair, enthusiasm and leadership when faced with challenges.
Location - Carpinteria, CA is strongly preferred. May consider remote-based locations in the US.
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact 1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email email@example.com. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Country or Area:
Yes, 35% of the Time
(Temp Positions Only):
HR Country Location:
HR Town/City Location :
30 days 10 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent’s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions. Agilent focuses its expertise on six key markets, where we help our customers achieve their goals:
Jobs You Might Also Like
- CRA I Clinical
- Patient Care Technician (PCT)-full-time-Tates Creek
- Assistant Director, MCC Clinical Research Office
- Senior Technician Manufacturing
- Clinical Trial Management Manager
View More Jobs in Shiff, KY:
- View More Jobs in Shiff, KY
- More Clinical Research Associate Jobs in Shiff, KY
- More Agilent Technologies, Inc. Jobs in Shiff, KY
View More Jobs in Kentucky:
- View More Jobs in Kentucky
- More Clinical Research Associate Jobs in Kentucky
- More Agilent Technologies, Inc. Jobs in Kentucky