Client Service Rep, Wealth Management - 68108Northern Trust Corporation - Chicago, IL
Client Service Rep, Wealth Management - 68108
This job was posted by https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov : For more information, please see: https://illinoisjoblink.illinois.gov/ada/r/jobs/5733256 Under direct supervision the Wealth Management Client Service Representative is responsible for supporting relationship management teams through processing various administrative and operational activities related to client investment, banking and fiduciary and advisory products. Primary activities may include establishing, maintaining and closing client accounts, addressing client inquiries, executing money movements, preparing and producing client materials and reports, as well as ensuring accurate and complete account and client records. Of critical importance is the Client Service Representative's adherence to the required banking, investment and trust guidelines and procedures involved with requested activities. Position may be entry level with opportunity to develop professionally.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
1. Executes client account servicing activities as requested by partners within appropriate time frames, including but not limited to the processing of wires and fund transfers, bill payment, cash movement, gift processing, updating client databases, preparing required documentation, opening and closing accounts, meeting preparation, maintenance of accurate and complete account records, imaging of documents, and researching of client issues. 2. Develops a strong understanding of required steps involved with each request, communicating with relationship management and operations teams as appropriate to obtain necessary information to properly execute the requested activity. 3. Addresses the requirements of each activity in a timely fashion and in strict adherence with Northern Trust and Wealth Management Risk Management and Compliance guidelines and procedures, promptly escalating any issues and/or concerns to management. 4. Reviews and maintains client records and information on all applicable client servicing systems, ensuring appropriate and required documentation is collected and imaged. 5. Develops a strong knowledge of the various business applications critical to client and account servicing, including on-line tools. 6. Where appropriate, strives to identify service efficiency and delivery enhancements, as well as process improvements 7. Keeps abreast of new or existing Northern Trust and Wealth Management products, services and compliance requirements.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:nn2-3 years' experience in financial and/or client servicing experience preferred. nPrevious experience as a banker and/or teller is preferred.nKnowledge of investment, banking and/or personal trust and advisory operations, products and services usually acquired through related work experience is preferred in order to assist relationship management teams in processing clients' servicing needs. For more than a century, Northern Trust has worked hard building our legacy of outstanding service, expertise and integrity. From a Chicago-based bank founded in 1889, we now have more than 20 international locations and 16,500 employees globally. We serve the world's most-sophisticated clients - from sovereign wealth funds and the wealthiest individuals and families, to the most-successful hedge funds and corporate brands.
We burnished our reputation as a global leader delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions enabled by sophisticated, leading technology. And through it all, we continually laid a solid, forward-looking foundation on which future generations can continue growing and achieving greater.
As of December 31, 2017, Northern Trust Corporation had:n$139 billion in banking assetsn$8.1 trillion in assets under custodyn$10.7 trillion in ass ts under custody/administrationn$1.2 trillion in assets under management
applyClient Service Rep, Wealth Management - 68108 Northern Trust Corporation - Chicago, IL, United States
Northern Trust (Nasdaq:NTRS) is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions to corporations, institutions and affluent individuals. For more than 120 years, we have evolved with the changing needs of our clients and our world.
View More Jobs in Chicago, IL:
- View More Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Client Service Rep Wealth Management 68108 Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Customer Service Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Northern Trust Corporation Jobs in Chicago, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Client Service Rep Wealth Management 68108 Jobs in Illinois
- More Customer Service Jobs in Chicago, IL
- More Northern Trust Corporation Jobs in Illinois