Client Service ConsultantTotal System Services, Inc. - Columbus, GA
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are People-Centered Payments, and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role
Provide accurate and timely technical information, advice, and assistance regarding the organization's product and services. Respond to inquiries from clients; understand their technical questions, assess their needs, and suggests or promote solutions that may include alternative products or services. Undertake research and develop proposal to new solutions to solve technical problems and follow-up on the status of outstanding issues. Use databases or other computerized systems to maintain up-to-date documentation.
What Part Will You Play?
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert (SME) within area, proving both internal and external consulting services on system, module and product. Works with considerable latitude for non-reviewed action or decision. Makes recommendations which have significant impact on the technical aspects of projects, issues, module or programs.
- Directs complex client inquiries and directs/conducts research to solve issues within established guidelines Service Level Agreements and methodologies. Resolves client (and multi-client) issues in accordance with the Issue Resolution Methodology. Includes clarifying impact with clients, validating through internal research, facilitating technical interactions, tracking issue status, validating corrective actions and communicating the resolution to the client. Consults with the client to either resolve client's issue or define client's problem and initiates for subsequent action.
- Leads the calls with technical, account management, vendors and/or the client when necessary
- Consults internally and externally on the analysis and evaluation of client initiated changes, including options maintenance requests, through client consultation about best practices and internal research. May perform maintenance on accounts. Verifies system changes made and ensures the outcome is accurate.
- Serves as consultant for the client. Possesses proven credibility through thorough knowledge of systems and product functionality. Foresees client's business needs and objectives and identifies opportunities to promote new products and services. Provides consulting about upcoming system enhancements.
- Acts as internal consultant for interpreting complex technical client issues and project requests along with determining root cause analysis and identifying technical changes needed. Translates for internal teams and stakeholders. Advocates for the client within TSYS while striving to meet the needs of both parties.
- Leads client training on specified modules or product, as required.
- Develops complex functional requirements and specifications to support client customization or system changes to include coding scripts and writing macros.
- Consults on impact across component lines of development, issues, or client requests. Directs knowledge transfer between ongoing projects and client issues to ensure components are meeting clients and TSYS needs. Determines consultative alternatives to meet client needs or increase revenue opportunities.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Bachelor's degree or the equivalent of training and experience
- Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp managing client relationships.
- Includes consulting with clients to meet business needs
- Microsoft Office to include writing macros in Excel
- Relevant experience in the credit card industry
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
- Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
- Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments. May supervise the activities of others.
- Problem Solving - Ability to solve problems using experience and good judgment
- Effective Communication - Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills
- Technical Aptitude - Ability to understand and communicate technical changes in easy to understand business terms
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at 1.706.644.8747 or 1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
24 days 9 hours ago
Please review all application instructions before applying.
The people of TSYS® believe we are part of something bigger. Each and every day, we have the opportunity to touch millions of people and businesses — both a tremendous honor and a huge responsibility. For each of life’s purchases, TSYS is behind the scenes making the process frictionless and safe.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Client Service Analyst ll or Above
View More Jobs in Columbus, GA:
- View More Jobs in Columbus, GA
- More Client Service Consultant Jobs in Columbus, GA
- More Customer Service Jobs in Columbus, GA
- More Total System Services, Inc. Jobs in Columbus, GA
View More Jobs in Georgia:
- View More Jobs in Georgia
- More Client Service Consultant Jobs in Georgia
- More Customer Service Jobs in Columbus, GA
- More Total System Services, Inc. Jobs in Georgia