Chief Financial Officer (Presort Services)Pitney Bowes Inc. - Omaha, NE
About the Opportunity
As a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Presort Services at Pitney Bowes, you thrive on delivering financial results and you deliver with precision. You see opportunities where others see challenges.
Build. Deploy. Bridge. Grow.
In this role, you’ll join our Finance Executive Management team in Omaha, Nebraska and be responsible for:
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives of the organization.
• Provide executive management with advice on financial implications of business activities.
• Participate in merger and acquisition activities; provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
• Prepare annual budgets and five year plans with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
• Ensure credibility of accounting team by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets (plans), financial trends, forecasts and all other accounting/financial related reporting.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the finance and accounting functions of the organization, which includes the processes for financial forecasting, budgets (plans) preparing monthly/quarterly forecasts by developing an effective financial modeling process.
• Analyze and report monthly financial results including comparisons and explanations of actual and budget/forecast variances, consolidating financials.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long -range planning, introduction of new programs, strategies and regulatory action.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with President and senior team to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions in a collaborative fashion.
10 years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles. Mail Services industry experience is preferred.
• Strong knowledge and experience of Cloud based tools for financial business efficiencies and operations.
• Progressive experience and knowledge of supportive solutions to automate processes; including knowledge of Sales Force.com, SAP, IBM Sterling and Hyperion.
• Experience supporting businesses with large non-exempt and temp labor workforces.
• Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions due diligence through integration.
• Strong track- record of working with shared services and aggressive cost management.
• Proven and successful mentor and leader.
• Proven and successful business strategist and implementer.
• Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written. The ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations.
• Strong problem solving and creative skills; the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
• PC proficiency is essential (Microsoft Office Suite / Windows /Cloud environment).
• Positive self-starter that strives for excellence in all aspect of their professional duties.
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA preferred; MBA a plus
• Preference to candidates who have worked their way up through a private sector accounting or finance department, e.g., from senior accountant to controller to CFO.
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact.
Our Presort Services team is a national outsource provider of mail presort services for first-class and standard-class mail in the U.S. and a workshare partner of the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our Presort Services network provides mailers with end-to-end solutions from pick up at their location to delivery into the postal system. Through our network of 33 U.S. locations, and with our fully customized proprietary technology, we process approximately 15 billion pieces of mail annually and are able to expedite delivery and optimize postage savings for our clients.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
Apply for this job at https://pitneybowes.contacthr.com/59023299
View More Pitney Bowes Jobs
10 days 6 hours ago
applyChief Financial Officer (Presort Services) Pitney Bowes Inc. - Omaha, NE, United States
Pitney Bowes Inc. provides technology solutions in the United States and internationally. Its Small & Medium Business Solutions segment is engaged in the sale, rental, and financing of mailing equipment and postage meters; provision of shipping management solutions; and provision of logistics management systems that can be integrated into mail centers, desktops, and production shipping environments, as well as revolving credit and deposit solutions. The companys Enterprise Business Solutions segment provides equipment and services that enable large enterprises to process inbound and outbound mail. This segment offers digital color printing systems, inserting equipment, and sorting equipment; and white paper factory solution that allows customers to create and print mail pieces, insert these mail pieces into envelopes, apply the appropriate postage to the envelope, and sort the envelopes by zip code and realize reduced postage costs. Its Digital Commerce Solutions segment provides various software solutions, which enable data quality integration, geocoding, location intelligence, and predictive analytics into daily workflows and business systems; customer engagement and communication solutions; data management products and solutions; e-commerce parcel management solutions; and direct marketing programs. This segment also offers services through traditional software licenses, enterprise platforms, software-as-a-service, and on-demand applications. The company also provides support services. Pitney Bowes Inc. markets its products through its sales force, direct mailings, outbound telemarketing, independent distributors, and the Internet to various business, governmental, institutional, and other organizations. The company was formerly known as Pitney Bowes Postage Meter Company. Pitney Bowes Inc. was founded in 1920 and is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut.
View More Jobs in Omaha, NE:
- View More Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Chief Financial Officer (Presort Services) Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More 100K Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Accounting Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Pitney Bowes Inc. Jobs in Omaha, NE
View More Jobs in Nebraska:
- View More Jobs in Nebraska
- More Chief Financial Officer (Presort Services) Jobs in Nebraska
- More 100K Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Accounting Jobs in Omaha, NE
- More Pitney Bowes Inc. Jobs in Nebraska