ChefRegal Entertainment Group - Knoxville, TN
The Corporate Chef is an exempt position and is primarily responsible for:
• Develop an alcohol & culinary plan with short and long-term goals that ensure high levels of guest satisfaction.
• Enhance alcohol & food quality levels by establishing standards while collaborating on diverse menus to satisfy specific regional preferences.
• Establish menus and products that are in-line with food cost projections, operational feasibility, quality standards and guest satisfaction.
• Cultivate and maintain effective partnerships with site level management to execute the alcohol and culinary strategic plan.
• Address quality and/or service gaps to ensure continuous improvement.
• Monitor and stay current on alcohol and culinary trends and opportunities.
• Demonstrate expertise in food costing, menu planning, inventory management and procurement.
• Collaborate with Vice President of Alcohol & Culinary Concepts on kitchen and/or bar designs to ensure operational feasibility and maximum efficiency.
• Develop proper training materials for all alcohol and culinary programs.
• Possess strong strategic thinking skills, with an emphasis on delivering and measuring action plans.
• Embrace excellence in customer service for both internal and external customers.
• Develop and maintain inventory procedures.
• Oversee food distribution channels to ensure supply chain efficiency.
• Negotiate favorable rates and establish contracts associated with core food products.
• Manage relationship with food safety vendors to ensure highest level of quality and compliance at all food service establishments circuit wide.
• Calculate caloric values for all recipe items and maintain database of nutritional information.
• Develop, design, and print menus (static and digital) for dine-in and bar concepts.
• Work with graphic design team to photograph new and existing items to better promote F&B offerings at applicable locations.
• Communicate prioritization of initiatives and escalation of challenges to Vice President of Alcohol & Culinary Concepts.
• Requires travel
• Regular and consistent attendance.
Qualifications are as follows:
• High school diploma is required
• Associates Degree in Culinary Arts preferred
• Ten years culinary arts experience after graduation from accredited culinary school or equivalent work experience required
• ServSafe Certification and ACF Certification preferred
• Passionate about food and quality
• Interest and familiarity with wine, spirits and craft beers
• Innovative and creative by nature, with a spirit of entrepreneurship and the ability to think “outside the box”
• Must have experience with high volume multi-unit operations or hospitality environment
• Must possess strong ability to develop, implement, maintain and govern proper recipe and culinary consistency across multiple concepts
• Must possess the highest level of work ethics and integrity with the ability to maintain confidential information
• Demonstrate initiative and good judgment in assisting customers and peers
• Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven
• Ability to evaluate problems and make appropriate recommendations to those involved
• Demonstrate a high level of resilience during stressful periods and the ability to handle last minute changes
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
• Must be a team player and excellent collaborator
• Acute attention to accuracy, consistency and a high degree of quality in work
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
• Ability to make comparisons, draw conclusions and analyze data
• Word processing, spreadsheets, database program knowledge
• Must be proficient with Microsoft products
24 days 10 hours ago
applyChef Regal Entertainment Group - Knoxville, TN, United States
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuit in the United States, consisting of 7,381 screens in 578 theatres in 42 states along with Guam, Saipan, American Samoa and the District of Columbia as of February 20, 2014, with approximately 229 million attendees for the fiscal year ended December 26, 2013 ("fiscal 2013"). Our geographically diverse circuit includes theatres in 46 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We operate multi-screen theatres and, as of December 26, 2013, had an average of 12.7 screens per location, which is well above the North American motion picture exhibition industry average. We develop, acquire and operate multi-screen theatres primarily in mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban growth areas of larger metropolitan markets throughout the United States.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Prep Cook / Cook / Sandwich Artist / Production
- Kitchen Manager
Oak Ridge, TN
- COOK (FULL-TIME) @ Tate's School Of Discovery Job
- COOK (FULL-TIME) @ Tennova Job
View More Jobs in Knoxville, TN:
- View More Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Chef Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Hospitality Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Regal Entertainment Group Jobs in Knoxville, TN
View More Jobs in Tennessee:
- View More Jobs in Tennessee
- More Chef Jobs in Tennessee
- More Hospitality Jobs in Knoxville, TN
- More Regal Entertainment Group Jobs in Tennessee