Buyer (Part time on call) in Chantilly, VACACI International Inc - Chantilly, VA
Buyer (Part time on call)
Chantilly, VA US
What you'll get to do:
Under only very general direction, you will purchsae a high volume and variety of materials, supplies, and services. Typically possesses the authority to place purchase orders valued up to $25,000. May be assigned higher value tasks with oversight from senior management level staff.
More about this role:
Reviews requisitions, solicits/evaluates bids, recommends and selects suppliers for award of purchase orders.
Negotiates price, quality, delivery and other terms and conditions.
Awards purchase orders.
Complies with corporate policies, procedures, and underlying Federal, state, and/or local regulations concerning the purchase and/or shipment of goods, materials, and services.
Performs oversight on all awarded purchase orders until delivery/completion of goods/services.
Maintains the highest levels of fairness, business ethics and personal ethical conduct.
Recruits and maintains responsive suppliers providing high quality products and services at fair and reasonable prices.
Conducts supplier site visits. Rates suppliers for production capability, past performance, and timeliness of deliveries.
Negotiates with suppliers and settles damage claims, rejections, losses, return of materials, over-shipments, cancellations, and engineering change orders.
Assists development of systems to evaluate vendor quotations utilizing appropriate negotiation and purchasing techniques to ensure quality, price and timely delivery of supplies and services.
You'll bring these qualifications:
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related (purchasing) experience. P2P knowledge is a plus, but not required.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
10 days 18 hours ago
applyBuyer (Part time on call) in Chantilly, VA CACI International Inc - Chantilly, VA, United States
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
View More Jobs in Chantilly, VA:
- View More Jobs in Chantilly, VA
- More Buyer (Part time on call) in Chantilly VA Jobs in Chantilly, VA
- More CACI International Inc Jobs in Chantilly, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Buyer (Part time on call) in Chantilly VA Jobs in Virginia
- More CACI International Inc Jobs in Virginia