Business Systems Analyst- Loan OriginationElan Partners - Dallas, TX
Business Systems Analyst- Loan Origination
TITLE: Business System Analyst for Loan Origination
Responsible for working with operations, accounting and executive management to analyze gaps in business processes, systems and formulate long and short term solutions. Responsibilities will encompass workflow analysis, planning, change process and management of the system enhancement processes as well as troubleshooting production support issues. The BA will partner closely with operational leaders and their staff to determine process and system needs
Essential Job Function
- Act as a liaison between business and technical staff at all levels, while representing the Project Management Office
- Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
- Required to have a deep understanding of the functions of the internal and external (interfaces) Systems, the business processes that are in place and how these things converge.
- Assist with analysis, design, testing, system documentation and user training
- Use software, analytical tools and techniques, business process knowledge and general common sense to analyze business problems and to formulate solutions
- Prepare Cost-Benefit analyses and business cases to support new project proposals
- Establish working relationships with key business managers
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of business processes and applications, customer needs and priorities
- Develop and maintain knowledge in business process modeling and business analysis tools
- Provide an in-depth business process viewpoint during issue reviews, implementation and planning
- Document current business procedures and processes and identify relevant technology issues
- Develop business requirements definitions and adhere to development methodology
- Document System and User Acceptance Test plans
- Prepare test cases, test procedures and expected results
- Coordinate appropriate client involvement in testing
- Develop training documentation for new, existing and enhanced applications
- Train clients on new and/or enhanced application
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Minimum 5 years experience in Loan Origination
- Minimum 5 years experience in business process analysis, project management and systems development life cycle.
- Minimum 5 years experience in requirements definition and analysis.
- Solid experience in SQL (3-5 years SQL)
- Minimum 3 years experience working within a PMO environment
- Agile experience preferred- User Stories/ Stand Ups.
- Must demonstrate the ability to adapt to a dynamic, rapidly changing business and technical environment.
Direct Hire Position
Unable to sponsor H1b visas
No third party firms
Local Dallas/Ft Worth candidates preferred
8 days 15 hours ago
applyBusiness Systems Analyst- Loan Origination Elan Partners - Dallas, TX, United States
Élan Partners, a woman-owned, WBENC certified, professional staff augmentation firm specializing in Technology and Engineering, is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Our expertise is derived from more than twenty years of delivering customized staffing solutions to a host of technical clients, including Medical, Healthcare, Financial, Manufacturing and Software/Hardware Development industries.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Systems Analyst
- Sr .NET Developer, Encompass360
- Business Systems Analyst III
View More Jobs in Dallas, TX:
- View More Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Business Systems Analyst Loan Origination Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More IT Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Elan Partners Jobs in Dallas, TX
View More Jobs in Texas:
- View More Jobs in Texas
- More Business Systems Analyst Loan Origination Jobs in Texas
- More IT Jobs in Dallas, TX
- More Elan Partners Jobs in Texas