Business Operations Cost Estimator JobManTech International Corporation. - Arlington, VA
ManTech International Corporation is looking for a Business Operations Cost Estimator for our client location in Arlington, VA
* Develop and maintain complex Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
* Perform various Alternative Analyses to support planning.
* Analyze, evaluate and provide recommendations for Total Ownership Cost (TOC), Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV), and Life Cycle Cost Estimates (LCCE) and associated management plans.
* Conduct cost impact analyses on program support issues.
* Provide documentation for program cost estimates to support the budget planning process.
* Prepare or provide input to estimates at completion (EAC) for work conducted by a government activity or a contractor.
* Develop, maintain and update ROI estimates and economic analyses to support programmatic decisions and plans.
* Draft budget exhibits, spreadsheets, reports, and conduct analysis for short and long-range budget requirements.
* Prepare and provide recommendations to justify and defend budgets during all required annual and periodic budget submissions.
* Develop and maintain program requirements and resource planning data.
* Update data in financial planning tools for program requirements.
* At minimum, ten years direct relevant experience in program cost estimating is required. Experience with implementing GAO best practices as defined in their Cost and Estimating Guide is a plus, but not a requirement.
* BS/ BA Degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or a related field is required; advanced degree desired.
* This position requires a detail-oriented self-starter with demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, the ability to plan and organize work, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must have proficient knowledge of cost estimating and risk tools such as @RISK, PRICE. Or Crystal Ball. Must be able to provide analytical solutions, including development of program life cycle cost estimates (LCCEs).
* Project Management Institute Certified (PMP), a plus, but not a requirement.
* Superior customer interface at senior levels of management.
* A current Customs and Border Protection Suitability / Background Investigation is required.
* A Secret clearance and a favorable background investigation conducted within the last six years are required.
Location: Arlington, VA
Requires Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and ten to twelve years of experience or Master's degree and eight to ten years of related experience or PhD and five to seven years of related experience.
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
9 days 3 hours ago
applyBusiness Operations Cost Estimator Job ManTech International Corporation. - Arlington, VA, United States
ManTech International Corporation provides technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs in the United States and internationally. It offers cyber warfare and cyber defense security solutions and services, such as identifying and neutralizing external cyber attacks; engineering tailored defensive security solutions and controls; managing security operations centers; developing robust insider threat detection programs; and creating enterprise vulnerability management programs. The company also provides information technology (IT) modernization and sustainment services that designs, develops, deploys, modernizes, operates, and maintains IT systems and infrastructure; intelligence/counterintelligence solutions and support; systems engineering; and healthcare analytics, and IT solutions that encompasses health information sharing and clinical analytic solutions. ManTech International Corporation serves the United States federal government intelligence, military, space, civilian agencies, state and local governments, and commercial customers. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Fairfax, Virginia.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- COST/PRICE ANALYST SENIOR
- Cost Engineer, Senior in Washington, DC at Booz Allen Hamilt...
- Master Scheduler Systems Engineer Job
- Systems Engineer
- Cost Analyst
Mc Lean, VA
View More Jobs in Arlington, VA:
- View More Jobs in Arlington, VA
- More Business Operations Cost Estimator Job Jobs in Arlington, VA
- More Engineering Jobs in Arlington, VA
- More ManTech International Corporation. Jobs in Arlington, VA
View More Jobs in Virginia:
- View More Jobs in Virginia
- More Business Operations Cost Estimator Job Jobs in Virginia
- More Engineering Jobs in Arlington, VA
- More ManTech International Corporation. Jobs in Virginia