Business Development Director JobThe ServiceMaster Company. - Los Angeles, CA
Executive accountable for the development and coordination of plans for the growth and profitability of a product or product family.
* Directs the franchise support team of 5 Business Development Managers who provide support to the franchisees.
* Implements strategic plans designed to meet the service line growth objectives.
* Establish business development policies, operational systems and operational policies and procedures.
* Assists in the monthly and annual budgeting and forecasting process.
* Oversees the management and the accuracy of all compliance related issues - i.e. franchisee reporting, contract renewals, accounts receivables, customer service related issues, etc.
* Delivers training to and provides direct business consulting services to top tier franchisees.
* Plans and manages the coordination of any special projects, meetings and events on a National scale.
* Researches and evaluates any franchisee facing IT related items such as software, email, websites, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelors in business related major and/or 8 years of management experience.
* Experience as a Business Development Manager or related support/consultant position for 3-5 years
* Experience with P&L statements, budgets and forecasting or a combination of education and experience.
* Ongoing professional and technical (product and process) training/knowledge is also required to maintain proficiency in each service line.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Ability to think strategically and creatively.
* Excellent leadership and people management skills.
* Proficiency in networking and reasoning.
* Good technical skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Relationship building skills
* Problem solving skills
* Business acumen and planning
* Presentation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - of Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
2 days 23 hours ago
applyBusiness Development Director Job The ServiceMaster Company. - Los Angeles, CA, United States
ServiceMaster Restore understands that experiencing water damage can be difficult. This is likely your first water loss. However, for ServiceMaster Restore this is a process we have done millions of times. Even though you’re calling on the restoration professionals, there are things you can do in your home or business to minimize additional damage. Click to learn more!
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Corporate Counsel (Dir/VP level)
- Sr. Art Director - Experiential agency
Los Angeles, CA
- Director 2 - Facilities Operations
Los Angeles, CA
- Observer Director Business Development
Culver City, CA
- Assistant News Director
El Segundo, CA
View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA:
- View More Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- More Business Development Director Job Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
- More The ServiceMaster Company. Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Business Development Director Job Jobs in California
- More The ServiceMaster Company. Jobs in California