Business Development Banking Center Manager at DiamondView Tower (San Diego) JobComerica - San Diego, CA
Business Development Banking Center Manager II
The Banking Center Manager is responsible for the overall leadership, management and success of a Retail Banking Center. This is accomplished by 1) meeting or exceeding sales goals, 2) providing effective leadership, 3) achieving prescribed customer service levels, 4) possessing a thorough knowledge of the Bank's products and services, policies, procedures and operating systems, 5) developing and expanding customer relationships and 6) executing operational management objectives.
Successful incumbents can focus on the customer, provide development to direct reports, have a drive for results, show managerial courage, manage vision and purpose, have good presentation skills and promote problem solving.
1. Lead and direct sales, service and business development activities to achieve targeted results in the categories of deposits and customer relationship growth, customer retention, revenue, market share and customer/employee commitment and satisfaction.
2. Make proactive calls to high-value customers and non-customers in order to identify potential opportunities for retention and growth of customer relationships.
3. Develop and maintain relationships with assigned internal business partners such as Mortgage, Small Business Banking, Wealth and Institutional Management, Business Banking and Securities; in order to develop lasting customer relationships and refer clients and prospects to each other.
4. Actively coach and model behaviors concerning sales and services. Use all sales tools, including profiling customers' needs through the use of various technologies and sales coaching tools to ensure a consistent and valued customer experience.
1. Lead, coach and manage a banking center team. Ensure the development and performance of employees in the areas of remarkable customer experience, service excellence, relationship management, in-depth consumer and business product/service knowledge and execution.
2. Manage and be held accountable for individual and team sales production goals and quality service levels.
3. Develop and manage a high-performing team. Directly manage the Human Resources processes for employees, including selection, training, performance management, disciplinary actions, individual career development and retention.
1. Accountable for the compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations; and Comerica policies and procedures. Recommend corrections when necessary. Ensure completion of necessary compliance related training.
2. Provide transactional customer service, including but not limited to the following: Accept and process deposits, withdrawals and payments and handle other over the counter and mail transactions, as needed.
1. Demonstrate Comerica's commitment to the communities in which we serve by being actively involved in the local community organizations.
1. All other duties as assigned.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position.
Travel is not required of this position.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited university OR High School Diploma (or Equivalent) and 4 years of Financial Services experience
* 4 years of management experience with staff development; i.e., direct management of staff to include responsibility for coaching, sales leadership and operations
* 3 years of business development experience in Retail or Financial sales
* 1 year of experience with MS Word and MS Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
7 days 23 hours ago
applyBusiness Development Banking Center Manager at DiamondView Tower (San Diego) Job Comerica - San Diego, CA, United States
Comerica Incorporated is a financial services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, strategically aligned into three major business segments: the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth Management.
Jobs You Might Also Like
View More Jobs in San Diego, CA:
- View More Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Business Development Banking Center Manager at DiamondView Tower (San Diego) Job Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Sales Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Comerica Jobs in San Diego, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Business Development Banking Center Manager at DiamondView Tower (San Diego) Job Jobs in California
- More Sales Jobs in San Diego, CA
- More Comerica Jobs in California