Business Analyst- Tax ReportingCitigroup Inc - New Castle, DE
Business Analyst- Tax Reporting','18000591','!*!
The purpose of this role is to undertake comprehensive business analysis and certain associated project management activities for TIR-supported businesses globally. The role will involve liaising with a broad range of stakeholders across a range of functions (e.g. operations, technology, corporate tax) and will focus on technology and operational related cross-regional implementations.
Initially, the primary focus of this role will be on completing business analysis activities to support the implementation of tactical and strategic deliverables related to key Tax Information Reporting functions. Analysis tasks will encompass both operational processes and technology infrastructure. Working closely with the project manager, operations and technology partners, the successful candidate will assist the PM in developing a clearly defined future-state target operating model, supported by a clearly defined roadmap and associated implementation plans. In parallel, this role will support the PM on related tactical and interim deliverables to provide incremental improvements to tax processes mainly on Due Diligence and Withholding.
The role will cover all aspects of business analysis associated with delivery of projects, including route cause analysis, process mapping and redesign, production of BRDs/MDDs, UAT planning, and UAT coordination/management. Scope of the role is global and will include coordination and interaction with a large number of stakeholders spread across multiple Citi locations globally. Certain project management activities may also be undertaken to support the PM as needed (e.g. creation and maintenance of project status dashboards, project plans, task trackers etc.).
• Perform detailed business, data, process and systems analysis; complete UAT management activities • Complete and document process maps and identify process re-design/improvement opportunities accordingly. • Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solutions. • Develop individual project artefacts as necessary, including Business Requirements documents (BRDs), project plans, UAT plans, UAT scripts and status update decks • Lead testing efforts covering UAT preparation, UAT execution, defect handling and report on progress. • Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported and resolved in a timely manner. • Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules as needed • Facilitate successful delivery of project requirements to meet internal client specifications.
Bachelors with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
Demonstrable experience working in a business analyst role, having worked on different types of projects within the Financial Services industry
Experience in eliciting, analysing, defining and documenting business requirements is essential
Experience in stakeholder management is required
Experience working on projects encompassing IT systems and business process change is required
Experience undertaking BA tasks in relation to application build-out and/or systems integrations is required
Past experience working on multi-country projects is required
Knowledge and working experience of institutional banking products and operations is preferred.
Experience in Tax or Regulatory compliance projects is highly desired
Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills essential
Ability to organize multiple parallel tasks/streams; a self-starter who can work independently with minimal oversight
Ability to coordinate analysis and implementation across business, operations and technology.
Strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Strong written and verbal communications skills essential
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (Operations, Technology, Corporate Tax) to ensure communication, collaboration and agreement
Ability to manage and coordinate large numbers of stakeholders across multiple locations and time zones
Ability to perform well as part of a virtual team
Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
Ability to create high quality written documentation (BRDs, UAT plans etc.)
Strong data analysis skills – ability to take large amounts of data and analyse, identify patterns, issues ,etc.
Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word knowledge; previous experience with MS Access & MS Project desirable
','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','NAM-USA-DE-New Castle','','Finance','Full-time','Bachelor's Degree','Day Job','Regular','No','New Castle, Delaware','New Castle, Delaware','Business Analyst- Tax Reporting'
7 days 17 hours ago
applyBusiness Analyst- Tax Reporting Citigroup Inc - New Castle, DE, United States
Citi works tirelessly to provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. We strive to create the best outcomes for our clients and customers with financial solutions that are simple, creative and responsible.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Income Tax Accounting Analyst – Rotation Assignment
- Project Manager - CIB Tax Operations
- Project Manager - CIB Tax Operations - Military veterans pre...
- Project Manager - Tax Technology PM
View More Jobs in New Castle, DE:
- View More Jobs in New Castle, DE
- More Business Analyst Tax Reporting Jobs in New Castle, DE
- More Accounting Jobs in New Castle, DE
- More Citigroup Inc Jobs in New Castle, DE
View More Jobs in Delaware:
- View More Jobs in Delaware
- More Business Analyst Tax Reporting Jobs in Delaware
- More Accounting Jobs in New Castle, DE
- More Citigroup Inc Jobs in Delaware