Breakfast Club Executive ProduceriHeartMedia, Inc. - New York City, NY
Creates, directs and produces syndicated Morning Show The Breakfast Club at Power 105.1 New York.
EXECUTIVE MORNING SHOW PRODUCER
· Provide daily direction & content for the morning show
· Provide weekly direction for the syndicated weekend show in conjunction with Premiere producers
· Direct talent performance on-air
· Oversee imaging, production & overall sound of the morning show, previewing all audio for airworthiness
· Provide a layout of the show to the talent & production team, hour to hour, break to break including backup topics and alternate options for discussion
· Oversee the editing of all interviews, phone calls & pre-recorded breaks to ensure optimal quality on-air
· Book guests for interviews & maintain an updated calendar of post-show responsibilities
· Work with record label reps, management teams and PR firms to secure the best talent and timely guests for the morning show; greet & prepare guests before the interview
· Communicate with Premiere (i.e. Martin Melius) on needs for affiliates; turn around audio/video/data requests speedily
· Communicate with iHeartMedia (i.e. Ilycia Dietch/Rick Murray) on national exposure/brand opportunities for the morning show
· Work closely with sales/marketing/promotions departments on maximizing & expanding the brand of the morning show and the radio station
· Plan with programming & engineering departments on remote broadcasts/off-site events
· Oversee duties of the production team (associate producer, national board-op, local board-op, phone operator, interns, etc.) for necessary adjustments & improvements
· Maintain updated FTP folders for affiliate access to audio/docs as requested by Premiere
· Interview/oversee interns, maintaining their schedule and assigning responsibilities with goals attached
· Oversee morning show’s social media accounts
• 5 years’ experience as Radio Producer
• 4-year college degree preferred
• Postgraduate studies in Radio Production a plus
• None required
New York, NY: 32 Avenue of the Americas, 10013
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at http://iheartmediacareers.com/Pages/EEO.aspx to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at https://wd5.myworkday.com/iheartmedia/d/task/3005$1999.htmld to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
www.iheartmedia.com at http://www.iheartmedia.com/Pages/Home.aspx
10 days 14 hours ago
applyBreakfast Club Executive Producer iHeartMedia, Inc. - New York City, NY, United States
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. was founded in San Antonio, TX with the purchase of a single radio station in 1972. After decades of growing media assets globally, the company has become one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies, operating as CC Media Holdings (OTCBB:CCMO). Clear Channel consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned Clear Channel Media and Entertainment. Between these divisions, Clear Channel focuses on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment for listeners and users.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Senior Manager, Global Communications
- Technical Advisor, HR & Workplace Operations
- Software Development Engineer III \u2013 Web
View More Jobs in New York City, NY:
- View More Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Breakfast Club Executive Producer Jobs in New York City, NY
- More Hospitality Jobs in New York City, NY
- More iHeartMedia, Inc. Jobs in New York City, NY
View More Jobs in New York:
- View More Jobs in New York
- More Breakfast Club Executive Producer Jobs in New York
- More Hospitality Jobs in New York City, NY
- More iHeartMedia, Inc. Jobs in New York