Branch Operations SpecialistRaymond James Financial, Inc. - Kalamazoo, MI
Branch Operations Specialist','1703650','!*!Job Summary:
Under general supervision, uses general knowledge and skills obtained through training and experience to process money movement of client funds. General instructions and procedures are provided to perform routine standardized tasks. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to a higher level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives and directs visitors and telephone calls; maintains record of inquiries, as required.
• Sorts, screens and distributes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Processes money movement of funds, disbursements and check delivery.
• Transmits and receives messages with home office.
• Processes securities transactions, including transmitting orders, cancellation and correction of orders and, ensuring delivery to home office according to proper mailing procedures with confirmation of receipt.
• Maintains documentation to cashiering according to compliance requirements.
• Assists branch managements with audit preparation.
• Assists with opening client accounts by properly completing and submitting required forms.
• Supports client onboarding.
• Monitors document status through importing, scanning and submission of documents.
• Provides general administrative support to branch management.
• Maintains, processes and updates files, records and other documents.
• Maintains inventory, stocks and distributes office supplies.
• Cross-trains and assists with other operational functions as required.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.','!*!Qualifications:
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• General office practices, procedures, and methods.
• Financial services industry investment concepts, practices and procedures.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Use mathematics sufficient to complete money movement and reporting tasks.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and prefer a minimum of one (1) years’ experience in industry or related field preferred.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• None required.','Administrative & Support Services','US-MI-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek','','Private Client Group','Full-time','Day Job','No','Branch Operations Specialist'
9 days 16 hours ago
applyBranch Operations Specialist Raymond James Financial, Inc. - Kalamazoo, MI, United States
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Lead Teller - Operations Specialist Trainee - South Bend/Ben...
- Teller Supervisor
Battle Creek, MI
- Teller Supervisor
Battle Creek, MI
View More Jobs in Kalamazoo, MI:
- View More Jobs in Kalamazoo, MI
- More Branch Operations Specialist Jobs in Kalamazoo, MI
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Kalamazoo, MI
View More Jobs in Michigan:
- View More Jobs in Michigan
- More Branch Operations Specialist Jobs in Michigan
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Michigan