Branch Operations ManagerRaymond James Financial, Inc. - Louisville, KY
Branch Operations Manager','1703831','!*!Job Summary:
Under branch manager direction manage the overall operational efficiency of the branch office. Directs day to day operational functions, ensuring compliance with firm and regulatory policies and procedures. Uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs back-up for all operational functions as required by workloads and absences.
• Works directly with home office personnel to coordinate branch-home office workflow.
• Completes self-audit of branch procedures.
• Assists Branch Manager with confidential matters and compliance visits and replies.
• Assists Branch Manager with controlling expenses and operating at peak efficiencies.
• Oversees ordering of supplies, purchase orders and postage usage.
• Maintains accounting of branch petty cash.
• May review branch invoices and operating statements.
• Researches and resolves complex problems relating to client accounts and inquiries.
• Assists Branch Manager in disseminating information at regular branch meetings.
• Coordinate rent, facility, office maintenance and cleaning/security issues.
• Recruits, selects, orients, trains and supervises branch operations associates.
• In conjunction with the Branch Manager conducts ongoing performance management, scheduled performance appraisals and salary reviews of operations associates, and maintains branch associate files.
• Reviews daily work of operations associates.
• Evaluates workload and responsibilities of support staff to determine necessary assignment changes to maintain efficient workflow.
• Ensures daily staffing levels and cross-training is adequate.
• Coordinates registrations, continuing education, licensing, etc. of branch personnel.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned. May perform some Branch Manager duties.
• Comprehensive understanding of company policies and procedures and industry rules and regulations.
• Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
• Financial markets and products.
• Human resource management principles and practices.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Handle stressful situations and lead others in providing a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner, constantly projecting a Service 1st attitude.
• Project a professional and pleasant appearance and demeanor to work with clients; utilize tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers in a deadline-driven environment.
• Employ good analytical skills to be able to research account information and resolve problems.
• Establish and communicate clear directions and priorities.
• Utilize good interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills to deal with clients, financial advisors, support staff and home office personnel.
• Establish and maintain a respected position of leadership to influence, motivate and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes.
• Effectively organize, manage, track and complete multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Work independently, under minimal supervision.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university in related field and three (3) years experience in the financial services industry, preferably including related operational management and supervisory experience.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• Series 7, 9 & 10 required.
• Series 63, 65 and/or 66 as required by state.
• Ability to obtain additional securities and advisory state registrations if required by state.','Administrative & Support Services','US-KY-Louisville','','Private Client Group','Full-time','Day Job','Yes, 10 % of the Time','Branch Operations Manager'
applyBranch Operations Manager Raymond James Financial, Inc. - Louisville, KY, United States
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).You can call it Ray or you can call it Ray Jay. Raymond James Financial doesn't mind as long as it's calling on customers. It offers investment and financial planning services primarily through subsidiary Raymond James & Associates (RJA), which provides securities brokerage, investment banking, and financial advisory services in North America and Europe. Its Raymond James Financial Services offers financial planning and brokerage services via independent financial advisors, as well as through alliances with community banks. Other units provide asset management, trust, and banking services. The firm has more than 2,500 traditional branches, satellite offices, and independent contractor branches.
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Branch Manager Trainee
- Branch Manager Trainee
- Allied Universal-Operations Manager
View More Jobs in Louisville, KY:
- View More Jobs in Louisville, KY
- More Branch Operations Manager Jobs in Louisville, KY
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Louisville, KY
View More Jobs in Kentucky:
- View More Jobs in Kentucky
- More Branch Operations Manager Jobs in Kentucky
- More Raymond James Financial, Inc. Jobs in Kentucky