Branch Manager IIThe ServiceMaster Company. - Santa Fe Springs, CA
What sets Bank of the West apart from other banks is our team members–they embody the optimistic spirit of the West. There is a spirit here that drives us to do more. Our team of more than 10,000 employees is vital to the success of our Bank. They reflect our modern western values—straightforward, entrepreneurial and optimistic. We seek to create a corporate culture that fosters and rewards excellence, encourages creative thinking and respects diversity – an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another and enthusiastic about serving our customers. Bank of the West offers the stability of a company that has a 135 year history and is part of BNP Paribas, a European leader in global banking and financial services and one of the 6 strongest banks in the world. We offer opportunities across our diverse business lines – Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, National Finance, and Wealth Management.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for managing all functions, staffing and efficient daily operations of a full service branch. Accountable for achieving annual revenues, sales and customer satisfaction targets and minimizing operational losses. Provides overall leadership for the branch. Understands and communicates and works to achieve the mission of the bank. Level assignment is based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to: scope and complexity of responsibility, market area, size of office, experience and expertise of manager.
Essential Job Functions
* Ensures that the branch sales/service supports the overall corporate objective to provide superior service. Participates in selling Bank products and providing excellent customer service.
* Plans, implements, and manages the operating and capital budgets to maximize branch profitability.
* Directs branch business development through outside calls, in-branch selling, telemarketing, branch campaigns, and targeted direct mailing. Develops and manages an annual branch marketing plan with specific goals.
* Ensures expansion of customer relationships through branch cross-selling activities.
* Manages the branch portfolio for optimum performance.
Other Job Duties
* Promotes staff development through training, cross-training, and career planning. Trains staff in the area of customer service, sales, operations, and Bank products. Ensures that ongoing sales and product service training is provided.
* Participates in events that demonstrate support for the community and increase business opportunities for the Bank. Ensures compliance with CRA outreach programs.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
* Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline.
* Requires 5-7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Complete knowledge of sales, branch banking and consumer lending.
* Working knowledge of the Bank's products (i.e., deposits, cash management, loans and other fee income generating products).
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
23 days 20 hours ago
applyBranch Manager II The ServiceMaster Company. - Santa Fe Springs, CA, United States
ServiceMaster Restore understands that experiencing water damage can be difficult. This is likely your first water loss. However, for ServiceMaster Restore this is a process we have done millions of times. Even though you’re calling on the restoration professionals, there are things you can do in your home or business to minimize additional damage. Click to learn more!
Jobs You Might Also Like
- Deposit Operations Specialist II
- Computer Scientist
Seal Beach, CA
- Relationship Manager II
Beverly Hills, CA
- ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
Huntington Beach, CA
- Senior Project Manager II
Los Angeles, CA
View More Jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA:
- View More Jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- More Branch Manager II Jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA
- More The ServiceMaster Company. Jobs in Santa Fe Springs, CA
View More Jobs in California:
- View More Jobs in California
- More Branch Manager II Jobs in California
- More The ServiceMaster Company. Jobs in California