Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician 2- Scott AFB, IL --MCACI International Inc - Scott Air Force Base, IL
Scott Air Force Base, IL 62225
Under general direction, performs safety checks, maintains, services, modifies, troubleshoots and calibrates a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic biomedical equipment.
- Provides acquisition strategies for new equipment purchases.
- Utilizes standard and specialized electronics test equipment and tools to perform calibration, maintenance, and repairs of medical equipment.
- Read and interpret electrical schematics in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment to component level.
- Research and order replacement/repair parts for various equipment items.
- Works with computer software programs for interfacing and calibrating various medical equipment.
- Using defense medical logistics standard support software, creates and completes work orders, manages medical equipment inventory, and inputs quality assurance data.
- Maintains technical literature library and test equipment inventory ensures resources are up to date and accurate at all times.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must have graduated from a DoD Biomedical Maintenance Course or an accredited civilian Biomedical Maintenance Course
- Related work experience
- Experience in using and running transactions in the DMLSS system preferred but not required
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
US-Scott Air Force Base-IL-ST LOUIS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
applyBiomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician 2- Scott AFB, IL --M CACI International Inc - Scott Air Force Base, IL, United States
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap 600 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for over 15,800 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide. Visit www.caci.com.
View More Jobs in Scott Air Force Base, IL:
- View More Jobs in Scott Air Force Base, IL
- More Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician 2 Scott AFB IL M Jobs in Scott Air Force Base, IL
- More CACI International Inc Jobs in Scott Air Force Base, IL
View More Jobs in Illinois:
- View More Jobs in Illinois
- More Biomedical Equipment Maintenance Technician 2 Scott AFB IL M Jobs in Illinois
- More CACI International Inc Jobs in Illinois